PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip sat dik-nate-big wind

TroutOnly
11-06-2011, 10:04 AM
got to the lake about 45 minutes early started setting up the boat and right behind me my two clients pulled up . we met and talked next thing you know its time to open but no one showed up,the life guards seemed to think it was too windy but the county girls found the guy asleep at the controls woke hin up and opened nearly an hour late.while we came down the hill to the gat i saw birds going nutts at sharrons rest, so as soon as we hit the water we headed there, got over there and worked the topwater for a while but nothing was stirring. we went to the first shad area but the wind had everything way stirred up and no bait was made there. started trolling and worked are way around the lake to the next shad spot mad a little bait and tried a couple areas the fish were there but not happy for some reason. so we went back to the troll all the time i was instructing and ansewring questions about striper fishing and most of all aspects of it and the seasonal changes of the fish and the bait.along the way we got some nice bass on the troll, dik would have nearly one the bass tourney for the day with the couple big bass he landed, the days winner of the bass tourney was five fish total of only 8lbs i guess the storm killed the bits , it made it real slow for us even tho we did get several stripers on the boat and the guys learned so much dik said his head hurt from too much input, nate was loving it cause he got to also quiz me on the lots of the secrets to trout trolling and lure and bait fishing. thank you dik and nate for using my service,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the wind today really hurt the first half of the days fishing,and i dont think the barometer helped much either,but thats fishing every day its something different,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0126ddddiiiiii----------33333333333333.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0127dddddDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKK-------11111111.jpg

fishinone
11-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Nice job putting your clients on fish during the tough bite Bob.

I think we saw you out in the middle of the fish arm in the middle the day. It looked like you were drifting. I thought you might have just landed something.

I farmed a couple on sardines. The big one sawed through my 6 lb leader.

trail blazer
11-07-2011, 08:23 PM
tough bite but still scored!!!!!

WTG GUYS

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Way ta stay on the desired species Bob, getting them stripes aint no cake walk nowadays...

LMB a different story with da candy - all depends on if ya wanna put da kill down..

Nice work on getting the clients on the jailbird action (as always)

Congrats to the lucky angler : )

(I won't attempt to pronounce that name)

Great work out there...

saweet : )

Gary