PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Lake with my niece Nov 5th

smokehound
11-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Decided to take my neice to Laguna lake, so she could catch her first trout, Saw a guy, I believe his name is Robert, Catch a really nice shellcracker.

After that, I set the Powerbait up, tossed out, and a trout was on the hook within a few minutes. I called my niece over, and had her reel the fish in. She had a blast.

We were there for a while, and the fish just werent biting anything, we made our way to the concrete end of the lake, and the trout were hitting spoons. I tossed out a watermelon Thomas Buoyant, and caught a nice 2+ Lb'er.

I really wish thomas buoyant spoons came with a damn split-ring, I had to steal one from my husky Jerk...

The trout were really hard-fighting this time around, lots of jumping and headshakes, as opposed to last year's plants.

Not as many hot women this time, excluding an amazing asian milf trophy wife with the perfect *** jogging.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bkj3km5vc03l/610x.jpg

old pudd fisher
11-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the report smokehound, I'am sure she had a blast with you.

mjc89
11-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I was going to go there friday or today but didnt. I will go there after work when they plant it again. I love going there and watching all the milfs walk or jog by. Keeps everyone entertaind while waiting for the fish to bite.:Envious: Glad you caught something. Last year i went a couple times and didnt catch even one.