PDA

View Full Version : Corona 11-5

phishin phool
11-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Got to the lake around 5:30 and was on the water about 6:45. Started by the courtesy dock and worked my way around the lake and ended up with 2 nice tailwalkers and 1 sierra bow, 1.8, 2.10, & 3.12. Left around 12:30. All caught on power mouses. Fishing was quite a bit slower than last week for shorepounders and us who were in the water. I'd say 2-4 fish per person with some gettin limits and some nothing. I think with the first few stocks being full truckloads since SARL wasn't getting fish, and now splitting the load, fish counts were down. Abolutely no love on plastics still, but that will change with cooling water. All in all, not my best day and definately not my worst and another very enjoyable day at my home water. Met Blue Wagon out there today, cool and nice dude. Nice to meet ya BW, and thats a sweet rig ya got there bro, hope to see ya out there again soon. Peace:Beer Toast:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/teryherm1/2011-11-05_13-38-28_482.jpg[/IMG]

BLUE WAGON
11-05-2011, 08:14 PM
good to meet you as well, I hear ya on the slow bite , I finished the day with 4 total a 4.0 and a 3.8 for kickers
all on the mouse tail.
here's some pics of the day

phishin phool
11-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Great job out there bro, nice fish! Thanks for the pics, very cool. PM me next time ya head out on a sat. Probably Sierra Bows goin in this week should be great next weekend.

mjc89
11-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Not bad for 6 hours of fishing. Its a whole lot better than the skunk. Great job the both of you. I just got fresh line on my reels and will be out there one of these days. Hope to see you out there.

phishin phool
11-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Fosho! I was actually thinkin I was gonna get the white stripe again, got my first one about 9:30 and got the other two about a half hour later then it died. Sounds like your ready mjc, its gonna only get better (way better) as the season wears on, I ususally get out there on saturdays with a couple fridays thrown in here and there. Hit me up anytime your headin out, always good to share the water with another FNNer.
Not bad for 6 hours of fishing. Its a whole lot better than the skunk. Great job the both of you. I just got fresh line on my reels and will be out there one of these days. Hope to see you out there.

casting call
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Good job on those trout! I farmed one near the dam. I just got one crappie on a rooster tail. lol
No love at all on the troll or on the lures and jigs. When we first got out to the water, Blue Wagon spent a little time showing this kid near the ramp what to use and other tips. Karma rewarded BW with some quality trout! WTG BW!

BTW, did you get your tube fixed?

phishin phool
11-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah CC is was a little slow out there for us saturday, and big props for BW for sharing is knowledge with a youngster, thats what its all about in my book!! I sent it to Outcast and should find out this week whats up, I'm hopin its a bad seem so they just replace the bladder. No biggie really since I got the ol Caddis for back up, but I'm do miss my Fat Cat. Hope to see you guys out there again soon.

Kelster
11-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Looks like you are back on the fish. I might try to get out there this upcoming Saturday. I have never tubed in the rain but that doesn't bother me.

phishin phool
11-07-2011, 06:12 PM
I'd like to join ya Kel, but I think I got some honey do's to do this weekend. She's been real patient with me so far this season and I wanna keep it that way. I'll hit ya up later this week. I've had some of my best trout fishin days in the rain.

mjc89
11-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Fosho! I was actually thinkin I was gonna get the white stripe again, got my first one about 9:30 and got the other two about a half hour later then it died. Sounds like your ready mjc, its gonna only get better (way better) as the season wears on, I ususally get out there on saturdays with a couple fridays thrown in here and there. Hit me up anytime your headin out, always good to share the water with another FNNer.

Yeah im ready man. Ill post when im going to go. I actually went last night with my dad because he wanted to go. We fished the shore for trout and cats. We got rained on but i took my rain suit so i was ok. No love from the trout. We did catch a lot of cats though. At least we didnt get skunked.

Troutman65
11-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the post . Nice going on the trout

phishin phool
11-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Thanks TM.
Thanks for the post . Nice going on the trout

phishin phool
11-09-2011, 07:17 PM
At least ya got out there with pops and hooked up, thats what its all about bro.
Yeah im ready man. Ill post when im going to go. I actually went last night with my dad because he wanted to go. We fished the shore for trout and cats. We got rained on but i took my rain suit so i was ok. No love from the trout. We did catch a lot of cats though. At least we didnt get skunked.