PDA

View Full Version : PB 22lb Stripes from Shore

superbigfish
11-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Got to the lake today at 8am. Hopped on a buddy's boat and he dropped me off at a remote area to fish from the shore. Threw the LC Sammy for a good hour. Caught two 3lb stripes on it within 30 mins. 11am, my buddy calls for a status and asks if I wanted to hit up another area from shore. I packed up and started throwing my Lunker until he picks me up. Second cast with the brand new Lunker I get a huge blow up, fish on! Fought the fish for 5 mins and now the wife is cooking it up. My buddy ended up with limits all in the 4-9lbs. Great day of fish from a boat and shore today.

dixoncider
11-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Nice one..got a pic?? Thanks for the report..

bassgrabber1
11-06-2011, 07:30 AM
WTG....congrats!

radioleo
11-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Congrats

Show US the pictures !!!!!!!!!

fishstory
11-06-2011, 09:09 AM
So, two 2lb stripes from shore? Wheres the pics.

Godwad
11-06-2011, 09:56 AM
My girlfriends brothers friends actually knows a guy who has a real camera on his cell phone. Too bad he wasn't there. :Sad:

30lber
11-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Any pictures?

whopperstopper
11-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Ok so where does this 22lb number come in your report..? you said u got some 3lbers? you fought a fish for 5 mins and now your wifes cooking it ?WTH i guess it wasnt a 22lber you fought for 5 mins,,,, Stringer of 22lbs..? no pics?....dude I dont know...make me believe... lol

HawgStalker
11-07-2011, 08:00 AM
WTG from shore bro..... Good idea to have your buddy drop you off!

Congrats!

kwin
11-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Just a FYI...shore fishing is only allowed in the designated shore fishing area and unless you were dropped off in that zone you are entirely subject to a ticket that the marina staff is all too happy to write.

stocker
11-07-2011, 11:58 PM
I salute you for what was quite possible in your case just not knowing the "rules" in regards to the bank. You had a lot of fishing god luck on your side not getting caught!!! Firstly, you better not have been contaminating the nectar between bites with your urine, LOL. The litter slobs have long proven a point with their left behind lawn chairs, diapers, styrofoam worm containers and empty lure packages that "legal" foot access along more of the shoreline will never happen due to their laziness/ignorance combined with the power hungry honchos running the lake. The bank on any water is rightfully for any true outdoorsman to enjoy. All reservoirs in soCal are for drinking water so please don't buy into the DVL propaganda. Pack out what you pack in, leave no trace and slay all day. Cheers.