PDA

View Full Version : Lake hesperia

Ducttapeking
11-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Has anybody been to lake Hesperia recently is the water still murky I been wanting to go up there to check it out but don't wanna waste my gas to go from berdoo to there to be disappointed last time I was there was last year and one of the guys said they were throwing something in there to knock all that muck to the bottom of the lake

I really would love to see that lake like it used to be awhile back :Guns::Guns::Guns::Guns::Guns::Skunk:

seal
11-06-2011, 06:12 AM
Has anybody been to lake Hesperia recently is the water still murky I been wanting to go up there to check it out but don't wanna waste my gas to go from berdoo to there to be disappointed last time I was there was last year and one of the guys said they were throwing something in there to knock all that muck to the bottom of the lake

I really would love to see that lake like it used to be awhile back :Guns::Guns::Guns::Guns::Guns::Skunk:

Water is very bad this year, I don't know about the fishing I've stopped by a few times after Silverwood and have not seen much action on the trout yet.

1HR2BBL
11-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Jess Ranch is your best bet at the moment compared to Mojave Narrows and Hesperia lake.

Anthony I.
11-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I was there two weeks ago. Water clarity was awful, however, I did manage two decent sized trout.