PDA

View Full Version : someone urinated in the lake

itsagooddaytofish
11-04-2011, 06:35 AM
yesterday i was at dvl and i saw someone pee into a gatorade bottle and pour it into the lake, igot the numbers off the side of their boat .IS THIS A GOOD IDEA or SHOULD I HAVE TURNED THEM IN ?
ALSO isnt that illeagle in terms of exposing onesself:EyePop:
what should i do?

NFCD I
11-04-2011, 06:50 AM
I'll bet you were the guy in school that always had his hand up so he could tell on Johnny. Are you serious? The no touch law is pretty stupid in the first place. Do you think the gallons of bird and duck piss (urine) and crap thaty are put in the water 24/7 is any different? Our wonderful state of California is the only state I've been in that doesn't let you swim in lakes that are used for drinking water. By the way, I've pissed in both the Delta and the Colorado River. As far as the illegality of exposing himself, turn your head. It's hard to pee when someone is watching.

yolo
11-04-2011, 06:52 AM

Danny300
11-04-2011, 07:20 AM
yesterday i was at dvl and i saw someone pee into a gatorade bottle and pour it into the lake, igot the numbers off the side of their boat .IS THIS A GOOD IDEA or SHOULD I HAVE TURNED THEM IN ?
what should i do?

Are you just mad because you didn't get to jiggle it before he put it away??? LOL

sevenout
11-04-2011, 07:23 AM
WC Fields was once asked why he continued to drink so much alcohol. His response, "I won't drink water, fish f*** in it!"

Cadillyak
11-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Stop Snitchin! It is very hard to leave the fish biting when you have to relieve yourself. Maybe they should have kept in the gatorade bottle until they reached a waste recepticle or restroom, but for peets sake. I'm pretty sure the water is filtered before consumption.

itsagooddaytofish
11-04-2011, 07:47 AM
i didnt snitch and my feeling is you should use a restroom.Man NDC I ,i was the class clown not a jonny with the hand up.besides gulls and fish dont have the oppurtunity to use the restroom ... what about going poo in the lake ?

NFCD I
11-04-2011, 08:01 AM
i didnt snitch and my feeling is you should use a restroom.Man NDC I ,i was the class clown not a jonny with the hand up.besides gulls and fish dont have the oppurtunity to use the restroom ... what about going poo in the lake ?

Poo? I can see you've missed my point and this isn't going anywhere. I have bigger fish to fry. (Stripers)

Fishbreath
11-04-2011, 08:02 AM
... what about going poo in the lake ?

Ah, everyone loves scatalogical discourse with their morning coffee. It is so intellectually stimulating.

Old fishermen never die. They just smell that way.
The Best of Fishbreath (http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa24/Fishbreath92028/Slideshow/?albumview=slideshow)

Cangler
11-04-2011, 08:02 AM

What are you ? , 6 years old ?

jerryG
11-04-2011, 08:06 AM

Fish do it all the time and there are a lot big ones in DVL.. Just another reason to keep BIG Stripers..LOL

UPDATE: Diamond Valley prohibits the release or introduction of boneless browns in to the lake. Much like stripers boneless browns are found both fresh and saltwater. They are invasive species that flows in from up stream. No matter how hard they try to keep them there are always a few boneless browns that manage to make it to a lake.

JerryG

MikesOcean
11-04-2011, 08:09 AM
what should i do?

No disrespect, but most every male has experienced doing something similiar on the side of the road, lake, park..etc

All I know is that I drink tons of water and when I have to go, I gotta GO!

I would actually tip my hat off to the guy for doing it in a bottle first!

MY OPINION, TURN YOUR HEAD AND GO CATCH FISH!!!! :)

Gordita
11-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Are you just mad because you didn't get to jiggle it before he put it away??? LOL

you sure know what really goes on in a man 's mind. i can just see it, beautiful DVL, out on the boat with a couple fellas, a little catching, a little drinking, lots of laughs, then utimately some jiggling.

qaze0
11-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Snitches leave me in stitches.....

MikesOcean
11-04-2011, 08:21 AM
Next time practice throwing your swimbait and if you hook it, set the hook!

If it fights back, you know you have a big one!!!!!

Hahahaha

30lber
11-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Hay it may help reduce some of the algae.

Dr. MindBendo
11-04-2011, 08:57 AM
How do you think DVL got filled back up? Thanks for another great troll job!

bigwillie909
11-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Jiminy Christmas, Ive heard some lame complaints but that takes the cake.

As far as I am concerned, piss when you need to piss. As far as it being illegal to expose your naughty bits, it must be sexual in nature and YOU must be wiling to sign a private persons arrest form as a VICTIM in order for anything to be done about it because it's a misdemeanor.

Go ahead and call the cops, here's how it should sound: "Yes, Police?? I know youre really busy deterring crime and handling real emergencies, but there is a man at Diamond Valley Lake, I see his weiner and he appears to be peeing in a gatorade bottle."

Viejo
11-04-2011, 09:01 AM
what should i do?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/fdwildman/Smilies/cool-post-bro-1.jpg

This guy isn't trolling for Stripers ....he's trolling for suckers to bite on his bravo sierra.

white belt
11-04-2011, 09:08 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/11622/317781-banhammer.jpg

Hog Caller
11-04-2011, 09:09 AM
I would have to say, unless you plan on scooping a cup full of water next to his boat and drinking it....look the other way or do what any other fisherman would do and don't pay any attention to it....oh wait you already have...what does that say about you???????

Fishing_Wife
11-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Someone needs to get a different hobby.

Sublime-Steve
11-04-2011, 09:36 AM
some of the water from DVL come from perris and silverwood... and ppl **** and piss in perris.. just thought you should know...

bigwillie909
11-04-2011, 09:36 AM
I heard pee is the only know killer of Quaga and Zebra mussels

allIdoIsfish
11-04-2011, 09:49 AM
I heard pee is the only know killer of Quaga and Zebra mussels

LOL, thats why SFD is Quaga free!

fishinone
11-04-2011, 10:04 AM
I hope that this is not a fishing report! If it's a fish report, it's a little different from the ones I'm used to seeing, someone should delete it.

Most of this guys started threads are trolls.

Trout-Slayer77
11-04-2011, 10:06 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/McNocturnal/here-we-see-the-forum-troll-i-would-say-go-for-the-balls-but-demotivational-poster-1270284136.jpg

Konacrush
11-04-2011, 10:20 AM
How bout honing in on your fishing skills instead of worrying about guys pissing in the lake it isn't the end of the world you would definitely be a candidate for DFG . How bout you head to some of the lakes where there are 3 or 4 poachers using 8 rods to catch fish them are the ones you should RAT out just saying pick your battles

itsagooddaytofish
11-04-2011, 10:25 AM
thanks for your responce ...............................can i remind you that this is a fishing forum and some of you dont sound fishy just angry...also strippers are slamming trout in the marina.i sat on 2 points that were holding fish down 85 feet on 2 lake points on the south side of the lake useing fresh mackeral and caught small ones but they were all about5-7 lbs each,but if you stand on the first point to the left of the boat dock cast out to the sweet spot .....about 100 feet out on the point( try and imagine what the lake looked like when the lake level down 100 feet 2 yeares ago) you can catch strippers up to 25 lbs .......amazing,,,,,,,,

reservoir dog
11-04-2011, 10:57 AM
thanks for your responce ...............................can i remind you that this is a fishing forum and some of you dont sound fishy just angry...also strippers are slamming trout in the marina.i sat on 2 points that were holding fish down 85 feet on 2 lake points on the south side of the lake useing fresh mackeral and caught small ones but they were all about5-7 lbs each,but if you stand on the first point to the left of the boat dock cast out to the sweet spot .....about 100 feet out on the point( try and imagine what the lake looked like when the lake level down 100 feet 2 yeares ago) you can catch strippers up to 25 lbs .......amazing,,,,,,,,

That was a quick change of topic...but thanks for the fishing report anyway. Could you hold my cup, I've gotta take a leak...LMAO!!!!!:Nut Kick:

smokehound
11-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm 26 years old, and wut is this?

Cangler
11-04-2011, 11:08 AM
..also strippers are slamming trout in the marina.) you can catch strippers ......amazing,,,,,,,,

Sounds fun , I'll bring my dollar bills !
Perhaps you shouldn't try and spell long words ...

fishindude420
11-04-2011, 11:15 AM

big deal the guy took a frkn piss! ill squat off the side of the boat and take a big stanley steamer when i run out of chum!

P1M
11-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Some words of advice. Do not drop a load in the river if you are floating down river. It follows you and is almost impossible to get away from! Oh ya, and don't do it when a bunch of people are also floating down river with you they get mad!

Fishing_Wife
11-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Someone, and you know who you are, should not be going around sending women on here private messages asking them what they are wearing. I don't think my large husband will be very happy to hear about this.

white belt
11-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Someone, and you know who you are, should not be going around sending women on here private messages asking them what they are wearing. I don't think my large husband will be very happy to hear about this.

That is COMEDY. Whoever it is needs to be banned.

Fysher
11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
I say "BAN THE GUY"