PDA

View Full Version : dixon lake thursday

TurtleSlayer
11-03-2011, 06:07 PM
got to the lake around 7...very few people at the lake...started at trout cove within the first 45 minutes i had 4 trout up to around 3 pounds and the smallest maybe 2 pounds..all four on the appleseed peewee jig.Then things slowed down so we went for a walk didnt find anything until we went to the boat dock area and we had a very slow bite there,all sight fish..we had to try to get the ones to bite that the snaggers couldnt get to.for three of us we had around 6 fish at the docks some on black/white mini jigs and some on black peewee worm on a ball head..so we got tired of all the snaggers and went back to trout cove,and we caught around 10 more fish there..pretty much a couple fish on random color peewees and mini jigs..the top producer being a white peewee baits worm on a 1/32 oz ball head..the biggest fish caught was maybe 4 pounds or so. Over all good fishing and we left the lake around 3 or so.The lake is deffinatly worth the $7 to get in and fish!good luck out there

jrockn
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
aswome Job! Been waiting a year to fish there agian. Was all of the catches on jigs or did you use baits or any lures? thks :D

TurtleSlayer
11-03-2011, 06:29 PM
all on plastics!saw a couple on bait that was all.check your pm

boojoo
11-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Way to go out there. I wish I could have stayed longer.
Check your PM!