PDA

View Full Version : Some Trout and Simple Math.........

karalm
11-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Upon reading this on the Vine webpage:
“The majority of the stocking will consist of rainbow trout in the 2 to 3-pound class from popular Calaveras Trout Farms, along with 3,000 pounds of brook trout and brown trout in the 5 to 8-pound range. Also included in the stocking total will be 5,000 pounds of larger-grade rainbows from 8 to 15 pounds”

I did some simple math and calculated that with this stocking alone, there will be over 1100+ limits in the above stocking as an average. I do not think that many people will either fish or get these all so if you cannot make tomorrow or this weekend, looks like there will be more limits of trout for all those that can get besides the future stocking effort that will continue on a weekly basis let alonr the hold overs. Just another reason to hit the "Vine" for this opportunity to catch Trout.

E.A.R.G.
11-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Upon reading this on the Vine webpage:
“The majority of the stocking will consist of rainbow trout in the 2 to 3-pound class from popular Calaveras Trout Farms, along with 3,000 pounds of brook trout and brown trout in the 5 to 8-pound range. Also included in the stocking total will be 5,000 pounds of larger-grade rainbows from 8 to 15 pounds”

LOLLOL i love these lakes. hahaha but who they kidding.

evosamurai
11-03-2011, 06:27 PM
i thought that was the bunkest lake ever??? hmmmm

See Chris Fish
11-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Don't forget that they'll drop in an additional 5,000 lbs every week, not counting the bigger drops for their tournaments!!