PDA

View Full Version : IDIOTS........ kill, massacre,slay are words wantabees use YOU sound like trash

itsagooddaytofish
11-03-2011, 07:19 AM
A little comment on the way people describe their fishing adventures........................................ .......... i hate the terms KILL and SLAY and the truth is that only beginners and dorks drunks and wantabes use the term SLAY or KILL!!! fishing is a lifestyle not a hunting trip or anything else but relaxing.I hate the terms people use to describe a calm day on the water looking for some time away from the bullshit of this world.Fishing is a chance to get the city and all its problems behind you while you try to outsmart that bass and untangle your mind, i repeat UNTANGLE YOUR MIND.When i go fishing i like to CATCH a fish not ANIALATE it This is what fishing is all about and this culture we live in and its greed and arrogance as well as its offensive vocabulary does not translate well with a time honored activity.Really!!!
IN my opinion the great american pastime is fishing and not BASEBALL,
FISHING IS SACRED
FISHING KNOWLEDGE IS TO BE PROTECTED
FISHING IS NOT A LICENCE TO RAPE THE ENVIORNMENT
PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE....... AND BUY YOUR ******* FISH DINNER AT LONG JOHN SILVERS
If you have to kill everything you come in contact with to show others how cool you are than why dont you stay home and play x box:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Big Daddy
11-03-2011, 07:36 AM
A little comment on the way people describe their fishing adventures........................................ .......... i hate the terms KILL and SLAY and the truth is that only beginners and dorks drunks and wantabes use the term SLAY or KILL!!! fishing is a lifestyle not a hunting trip or anything else but relaxing.I hate the terms people use to describe a calm day on the water looking for some time away from the bullshit of this world.Fishing is a chance to get the city and all its problems behind you while you try to outsmart that bass and untangle your mind, i repeat UNTANGLE YOUR MIND.When i go fishing i like to CATCH a fish not ANIALATE it This is what fishing is all about and this culture we live in and its greed and arrogance as well as its offensive vocabulary does not translate well with a time honored activity.Really!!!
FISHING IS SACRED
PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE....... AND BUY YOUR ******* FISH DINNER AT LONG JOHN SILVERS
If you have to kill everything you come in contact with to show others how cool you are than why dont you stay home and play x box:Angry::Angry::Angry:

itsagooddaytofish

Here is one of your previous posts

"i think im convinced like metallica says kill em all"

Man are you kidding,
I think your the Idiot and you should get your self rightiousness out of here, here is one of your post and I quote "kill em All" pretty hypecritical. I guess your the "Dork as you would put it" this is why most of us won't post on DVL any longer always someone having something critical to say about others "Live by the sword die by the sword"

headcase881
11-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Slay them all is a term for getting some fish tacos putting fish to rest in my belly doesn't sound as exciting slay slay slay. Go hug a tree and stop ripping lips if you take it so sacred and swim with the fish instead of catch them. And so you feel its ok that these big company's can go out and rape our ocean waters for your precious long johns the ocean fish population should be our first worry . Frsh water gets stocked for our pleasures they are breed for food and the devestating stripy population was because our dfg use to stock them too

bosscat
11-03-2011, 07:56 AM
not everyone is a tree hugger, some people like to catch fish to eat, its good for you,it tastes better than long john silvers

hookup
11-03-2011, 08:02 AM
dude stop crying like a little baby, you sound like a woman or somethin ... those words can be used so many different ways!

itsagooddaytofish
11-03-2011, 08:17 AM
so far i got no supporters
I BET YOU GUYS ALL BRING YOUR WIVES WITH YOU WHEN YOU FISH
hey if you think your the king of the THRED POST your not BIG DADDY
you know you took my metallica quote out of context
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CORRECT ME
ARE YOU A COMPUTER DECTIVE BARNY FIFE LIKE ?
so what if i dont go out of my way to kill everything
i have more respect for others than most people ........i dont care what you do with the fish you catch i thnk you can buy the fish you kill .PERIOD
CATCH AND RELEASE...................OR ELSE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NEVER LEARN TO DO WHAT SOME OF JS TAKE FOR GRANTED...lol lol lol

Sublime-Steve
11-03-2011, 08:18 AM
itsagooddaytofish

Here is one of your previous posts

"i think im convinced like metallica says kill em all"

Man are you kidding,
I think your the Idiot and you should get your self rightiousness out of here, here is one of your post and I quote "kill em All" pretty hypecritical. I guess your the "Dork as you would put it" this is why most of us won't post on DVL any longer always someone having something critical to say about others "Live by the sword die by the sword"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN.. nuff said

TROUT MASTERS
11-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Man you need to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Thats all we need more tree huggers..
Most of the fish i caught was released,but do keep some to eat.
Sound like you just got a job at (long john silvers).
Get a life !.
:Idiot:

Psycho_fish'r
11-03-2011, 08:56 AM
This guy is a troll with his stupid posts.

smokehound
11-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Ban this anal fissure.

blackberg
11-03-2011, 09:01 AM
probably never fished in his life...
-bb

white belt
11-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Ban this anal fissure.

Agreed. Three strikes for this loser. Kick rocks man.

30lber
11-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Gooddaytofish...i noticed you posted on dvl.
Havent you noticed the human population has increased at dvl like about 300% ?
Okay where am i going with this without hurting anyones feelings? ( The KILL KILL KILL & SLAY SLAY SLAY guys ).
There has been alot of overlimits caught and it seems like the marina staff dont care.
I dont agree with the slay or kill attitude Not one bit but i do take a fair share of the catch home.
Most of the time you,ll see me release any fish of any kind.
They ought to ban cooking oil at all the grocery stores.
Ive come to learn quick, most of these guys on here use that stuff ( cooking oil) alot.
Good luck on your one man adventure...all i can do is just root for you bro.

Fishing_Wife
11-03-2011, 09:28 AM
i have more respect for others than most people ........i dont care what you do with the fish you catch i thnk you can buy the fish you kill .PERIOD
CATCH AND RELEASE...................OR ELSE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NEVER LEARN TO DO WHAT SOME OF JS TAKE FOR GRANTED...lol lol lol

I don't usually post on here these days because I was just thinking yesterday that the board hasn't been as fun as it used to be back in the days when Dana oversaw it, you're missed Dana. I am sure I will get bagged on after this post, but go ahead, I probably have bigger cajones than many men out there. Ha! Anyway...

As you can tell from my screen name, I am a Fishing Wife. I would like an explanation as to what you mean by your crack about fishing with wives, what's wrong with that??? We were out at DVL last week several days and there were a couple men who commented to me and my husband that they wished they could get their wives out there to fish with them, one guy said that not even a Nordstroms card would get his wife out there. And guess what, I bait my own hook and know how to take the fish I catch off the hook too!! I have taken LMB lessons with Art Hill and I would like to think I can fish just as good as the next guy out there. My personal best LMB goes at 7 pounds and my personal best striper goes at 5 pounds. We always release LMB and only keep some of the stripers we catch, we had a 40 fish day last week and since there were only two of us we had to throw some back. We go fishing just about every weekend and will be out there again on Sunday. We have a gray Tracker, I will wear my pink Bass Pro hat so you can find us, stop by and say hi! Oh by the way, I do get tired of the kill, kill, slay slay, fish tacos stuff too, but it's a free world, it's all good.

midgettosser1
11-03-2011, 09:29 AM
I BET YOU GUYS ALL BRING YOUR WIVES WITH YOU WHEN YOU FISH... I doubt everyone hates their wives and significant others as much as you do.
hey if you think your the king of the THRED (it's "thread") POST your (it's "you're") not BIG DADDY
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CORRECT ME... Who are you to call people idiots? You can't even spell.
ARE YOU A COMPUTER DECTIVE (it's "detective") BARNY (it's "Barney") FIFE LIKE ?
so what if i dont go out of my way to kill everything... No one complained about you not killing everything.
i have more respect for others than most people... I think we can all see that by the title of your thread.
i dont care what you do with the fish you catch i thnk you can buy the fish you kill .PERIOD Right, because supporting food chains like Long John Silvers, which you mentioned above, is better for the environment? They don't go out with trawlers and rape the ocean?

CATCH AND RELEASE...................OR ELSE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NEVER LEARN TO DO WHAT SOME OF JS (it's "us") TAKE FOR GRANTED...lol lol lol.... Did you really laugh out loud at this comment? It wasn't exactly funny.

Bottom line is, fishing is different things to different people. No one has the right to judge others or enforce their ideals upon them, as long as they are obeying the regulations.

J.Nguyen
11-03-2011, 09:33 AM
SLAY THEM ALL!! better slay them before T/O slays them all
-Team Alluminati! Jimmy

City Dad
11-03-2011, 09:37 AM
I don't usually post on here these days because I was just thinking yesterday that the board hasn't been as fun as it used to be back in the days ...

It definitely used to be funnier...

headcase881
11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Ah here he goes crying about woman again.do u have nothing to do but complain. Apparently nobody agrees with a nobody so id suggest another forum doush bag

tagg27
11-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Didn't this site use to be about actual "fishing"...just saying

Cangler
11-03-2011, 10:19 AM
It definitely used to be funnier...

You mean , you used to be funnier ...

E.A.R.G.
11-03-2011, 10:26 AM
you say this....

i have more respect for others than most people l

then you say this...

the truth is that only beginners and dorks drunks and wantabes use the term SLAY or KILL!

doesn't sound too respectful to me.

THEN you say....

....i dont care what you do with the fish you catch...

But then you say...

You call us idiots...
But you can't spell annihilate, license, environment, wannabe, thread, think, detective,

FISHING IS SACRED

And YOU want to talk about vocabulary?

This is what fishing is all about and this culture we live in and its greed and arrogance as well as its offensive vocabulary does not translate well with a time honored activity.

You illiterate! step up yo vocab?!

Come on! What does this sentence even mean?!?!

DUHH! You got one thing right in that whole mess of random words! You're an imbecile and a hypocrite. Two qualities that people don't fancy supporting!

Quit trolling around dude. There are better things to do with your time. Maybe you should take up hooked on phonics. I hear it works wonders.

Trout-Slayer77
11-03-2011, 10:29 AM
itsagooddaytofish, nice going... putting yourself on blast and sounding like a complete jackass! The terms slay, kill, and massacre are commonly used to describe the fishing action one experienced on the water. I jokingly use the term "slayed" or "killed it" from time to time, even though i safely release 90% of the fish i catch. And the crack about fishing with the wives, makes you sound like a fool! My wife fishes better than any of my friends, and loves it as much as i do, not to mention looks hot too!

Kelster
11-03-2011, 10:32 AM
How 'bout them Dodgers? :Rolls Eyes:
Follow the rules/laws/regulations and no problems. Don't need any more rule/laws/regs or DB's telling me what I can and can't do.

Fysher
11-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Just ignore the guy and don't post replies. It seems like he's the type to stir up problems. Here we go about the wife thing again.

Brings up the subject about his ex-wife didn't like to on his boat and left him. She probably left because his boat was too small and she found a bigger and better boat to get on.

If you're really getting annoyed by these terms, then you got issues buddy. Why get all worked up because someone says "Striper Massacre" instead of "Great striper fishing"????????????????????????

DarkShadow
11-03-2011, 10:51 AM
You mean , you used to be funnier ...

Haha, burnt.

smokehound
11-03-2011, 10:59 AM
http://gucomics.com/comics/2010/gu_20100326.jpg

An accurate depiction, yes?

TroutOnly
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Murder-death-kill-slay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did i forgot any,,, with my self being an idiot ,,,,,,jimmy youre funny,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,i dont play video games,real life is a big enough game,,,,,,,,sounds like you need you need a fishing trip pal ,go fish the sierras way up in the mountains and maybe we will get lucky and a bear will eat you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

headcase881
11-03-2011, 12:59 PM
http://gucomics.com/comics/2010/gu_20100326.jpg

An accurate depiction, yes?
Ha ha ha now that's funny.

DarkShadow
11-03-2011, 01:47 PM
I thought FNN'ers already grew wary of trolls.

The original poster just snagged triple limits from the looks of things.

EndlessSeason
11-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Someone needs a hug ..... Make fishing and fisherman cool not a bunch of vaginas, just have fun!

TheMightyGerbil
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Fishing Wife this loser is extremely sexist and thinks that women should not be allowed on a man's fishing boat. Yes, even women who love to fish and are adept at it! Don't waste your intellect trying to reason with him; he lacks in manners, social skills, common sense and just about any and all other redeeming traits. I'm a fishing wife myself and ironically it's my husband that I have to drag along LOL! I usually go by myself since nobody in my family-friend circle is into it. Been fishing off piers and shores all by myself since I was 14 and it's still my favorite outdoor activity. =) It's good to meet another 'fisherwoman' on this forum!

smokehound
11-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Fishing Wife this loser is extremely sexist and thinks that women should not be allowed on a man's fishing boat. Yes, even women who love to fish and are adept at it! Don't waste your intellect trying to reason with him; he lacks in manners, social skills, common sense and just about any and all other redeeming traits. I'm a fishing wife myself and ironically it's my husband that I have to drag along LOL! I usually go by myself since nobody in my family-friend circle is into it. Been fishing off piers and shores all by myself since I was 14 and it's still my favorite outdoor activity. =) It's good to meet another 'fisherwoman' on this forum!I know whatcha mean. My friends and family dont care for fishing either, save for my Niece, who is freakin awesome. 99 percent of the time.. I'm Forever alone.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

:ROFL:

TheAsianGuy
11-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Seriously?! Again? If we can head out as a family safely and catch the fishes for fun, we will head out. If we don't have kids, my wife and I would be hitting the lake every chance we get. Seriously man, you need to get your testosterone level down with some ejaculation.

headcase881
11-03-2011, 02:41 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH and we get to the point of this forum again. guys/gals its easy to find friend that fish I used this exact forum and others and have made some good friend and they fish. just put a random post asking if someone want to fish and you will likely find a fishing partner for the day new tactics to learn new fish stories to hear it is that easy .

DEADROOTS
11-03-2011, 03:10 PM

Me thinks that someone is a bit sadistic ey! Tis better to torture than to kill I take it? Kill bad, torture good?

Lets hook and scare the ***** out of the little bass-tards!

smokehound
11-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Me thinks that someone is a bit sadistic ey! Tis better to torture than to kill I take it? Kill bad, torture good?

Lets hook and scare the ***** out of the little bass-tards!Not to mention Long John Silver's sucks ***. I dunno, i guess I'm biased because I go to a GOOD seafood joint like the Crab Cooker. :LOL:

djkim1
11-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Stop feeding the troll

fish-o-haulic
11-03-2011, 08:59 PM
he made an apology thread, dont know if hes just doing it because it felt stupid or cuz its sincere but he made one.

TheMightyGerbil
11-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Forever alone>>

nah you can buddy up with me at LNL this winter. I buy the donuts you buy the beer. =p