PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jerry

minijoser
10-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey thanks to the Jerry and his buddy for letting Chad spent the rest of the afternoon on my boat with me and my bud! So if you read this pm me and I would like to take you out on my boat. Funny how some guy at the main ramp told that the shad I had left in my buckect would die and it so happens that there still alive! Thanks Frabil aerator!!!

minijoser
11-03-2011, 07:34 AM
The shad that were giving to me this past saturday are still alive and well in the garage. I'm hoping they make till saurday so they can catch me my first LMB. I dont know what I'm doing wrong I have all the right setups to fish for this guys.. Am I being punished by the fish gods!

Sublime-Steve
11-03-2011, 08:25 AM
minijoser iv'e never been to castiac but try fishing pretty deep for your first LMB. try drop shoting or split shoting 1 of those shad even if it is freashly dead it will work.

smokehound
11-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Whoa, you actually managed to keep shad alive? Damn things always die on me after hour one.

Also, if you're tossing shad out, be prepared for a massive catfish.

minijoser
11-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks 4 the tips guys! I've caught plenty striper in the past but that one LMB is missing. Yeah I've talked to quite a few people and they've all said the same thing about the shad not lasting more a few hours but the ones I have are still alive. There like super shad or something!!

minijoser
11-05-2011, 01:47 PM
So I fished the lagoon this morning and managed to reel in a few fish from the pier. The biggest fish was 3 pounds and a few ounces. The shad that have been in the garage for a week worked wonders. Caught some little guys as well but nothing like getting the monkey off my back boy! I was so happy I had a guy that was there with his son take a picture of me with big lips. If it weren't so dame complicated to post a picture! Believe me it'd be up as well.

russ88
11-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow im surprised they lived that long... I'm glad u finally got a largemouth! I was one of the guy that gave you the shad..

minijoser
11-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Yeah I had 3 left over and they lived for a week. Thanks again to you both! when you you guys go upthere again let me know and will hook up.