PDA

View Full Version : Quail lake fun

Trout Chaser1
10-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Hit quail lake yesterday about 4pm-9pm.... Was chucking top waters for about 15 minutes, got bored, switched to worm with jeff and walked to the cove. Hes chucking his and get slammed within 5 minutes.... About a minute fight but looses it 5 feet in front of him cause of the bushes :Sad::Sad:

Since i fail at casting my baitcast I walk back to get the spin cast and start playing my worm again.. then we see HUGE stripers jump... 10+.. switch poles.. time for the BIG swimbaits :LOL:... Chuck them for about 10 miniutes with nothing... I get bored.. back to worm.. I get nailed and get the new PB largemouth :Big Grin:

Darkness comes then we walk back to the spot where the others got a 2 kittys, and the second is a chubbs. We all switch to baits, and since those damn fish keep on breaking top water they were taunting me... so top water again....

While chucking my bait gets nailed... i go over slam it up for....................

NOTHING!:Crying:

Others get another kitty then putting him on the stringer,.. he notices the chubbs is GONE:Surprised:

analyzing the stringer.. the damn fish actually bent the metal on it to get off... he broke the bracket:Surprised:

heh so they got three cats kept by the end...

Total the other 2 got total 4 kittys
I got a largie and lost a kitty
Jeff lost a largie and lost a kitty:EyePop:

Good 5 hours all togeather.
Never got the pics of the kittys but I got a pic of the largie,...
Ill post it up in a little

Trout Chaser1
11-07-2011, 05:37 PM
heres the pic of the largie

KID-FISH
11-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Nice bass, there must be some strong cats in there to break the bracket, thanks for the post. I've never fished Quail Lake before, might give it a shot sometime.

KF

tpfishnfool
11-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Please pack out trash !! Quail has turned into a PIG STIE !! Thank You....