PDA

View Full Version : /_\ lake 28th

Simplyeman
10-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Been itchin' for some Pyramid action so I made it out as the doors were opening. These guys seriously don't let you in till the clock strikes.

Fished all over the place for some good action on small mouth and large mouth on robos drop shot. Beautiful day with barely any winds. It was a good day overall and some big ones did dodge us due to an early hook set. 1-2# range most of the day.

carpanglerdude
10-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Nice report, good photos. How much of the shoreline at Pyramid is open for fishing?

socalbassboy
10-30-2011, 07:49 PM
nice dude!...i was there a couple weeks back...got some nice ones on robos...is there still shad? any boils?

Simplyeman
10-30-2011, 08:53 PM
I'll put it simply this way, the shoreline is as open as you'd like it to be =). we got about a quarter of length (West side) covered.

Shad everywhere(huge schools), no boils. I just didn't understand it, maybe someone can explain. Saw a school of 4 20+" stripes cruisin' the shallows.

socalbassboy
10-30-2011, 09:44 PM
I'll put it simply this way, the shoreline is as open as you'd like it to be =). we got about a quarter of length (West side) covered.

Shad everywhere(huge schools), no boils. I just didn't understand it, maybe someone can explain. Saw a school of 4 20+" stripes cruisin' the shallows.

oh well...you still had a good day...

socalbassboy
10-30-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpsmHQpk_0
check that out bro...that was a couple weeks back...freakin INSANE topwater action!

Simplyeman
10-30-2011, 11:17 PM
sick! sudden rush of blood to the head....beastly results.

stevieg9
11-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Hey i'm new to this site. Went out to pyramid for the first time on 11/7/11. Windy, saw a few boils, got in on one but they missed my spook. I used sardines and got skunked. Any tips on where to fish and what to use from the shore? I would really appreciate it.