PDA

View Full Version : Riverwalk bako and a jealous smack talker haha

madwire3
10-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Hit the puddle thursday to check if trout where planted yet,, tossed out my bait line and as I picked up the jig rig I already had a taker on the bait, 5 minutes later another, both swallowed the hook so on the stringer they went and changed the game plan to keeping a limit, tossed a few lures then after fish number 3a guy walks by tossing a jig, we talk a lil then he sneaks a couple low blows because I was baiting, caught my 5 think he said he caught one by the time we both headed out, hating on my limit tsk tsk, anyways fish are in even if mike didnt catch a limit haha knew id eventually run into one one you guys, mike, buck said stop fishing the pool and called you the b word lol

cutbait
10-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Great meeting you MW..

Nice limit you had, even for a powerbait Biotch!! Hahaha

Least they weren't carp! More hahaha

Went back yest for a quick limit, it was nice without you there hoggin all the good water with your 5 rod setups givin other bako s room to fish the pond

Wait till you see TB birthday bash post!

Did some real fishin!

madwire3
10-29-2011, 02:05 PM
Hah 5 rods? Really? Ha
Another week or two and my knee should be up to par for some walking then ill leave my second rod in the truck, I've said it before I dont get much time or funds to do much more then truxton and riverwalk runs so I make the most of it