PDA

View Full Version : Just another DD in October!

VineAssist
10-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Thats right folks just another DD Catfish has hit the scales in the month of October this season. And who better to more than likely put a close to this banner Catfish Season than the living legend Mr Terry "Pontoon" Lairson of HB. Terry and Trolly have been at it all season and have had some quality limits and a few fish over the ten lb mark. But I believe, Terrry and Chris feel free to jump in if I am wrong, this is the biggest fish they have landed all year. Without further rambling from myself here you go boys and girls...
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/Terry.jpg
Terry "Pontoon" Lairson with his 23lb Blue Catfish taken from the Santiago Flats while using Mackeral. Terry released his quality Blue after the quick photo op earning himself a free admission pass. Congratulations Terry I know you earned that fish this year. Espically after the scare Trolly put on all of us.

Wingnut
10-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Making the Brotherhood proud Terry...keep knocking em' deadout there Team TrollToon. :Thumbs Up:

troutdog
10-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Terry "Big Fish" Lairson does it again,no surprise there! Team Trolltoon always get their fish :Thumbs Up:

TD

Hometown
10-29-2011, 10:00 AM
nice fish Terry congrats

Rooster
10-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Great job buddy. You truely are an asset to the fishing community..

Nipple Twister
10-29-2011, 05:22 PM
...........nicely done Team Trolltoon :Applause:

Nice fish Big Man, thx for sharing. What a way to close a season........you two have fished your butts off, your rewards show it........:Thumbs Up:

TroutOnly
10-29-2011, 09:10 PM
WAY TO SLAY TERRY,I KNEW YOU AND CHRIS WOULD PUT THE HOOKS TO BIG BOYS BEFORE THE NIGHT SESSIONS ENDED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

eddiefishtaco
10-30-2011, 12:07 AM
Nice! good job on the release

PONTOON
10-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Jimmy, Thank you for the post and the kind words Buddy! and Thanks to all who have commented!:Cool:

You're right jimmy, this was the biggest fish that Trolly or I turned in this season but it was definitely a great way for Team Trolltoon to close out another season of catfishing. Trolly and I have been on the hunt for big Irvine Lake kitties for a long time now and we're both looking forward to next catfish season.

I can't say enough about the Irvine Lake Staff! You are all Great People in my book and thank you all for making Irvine Lake the best lake for all of us in So Cal to come to fish and have a great time......thanks again Irvine Lake and here comes trout season!:Thumbs Up:

Hey Trolly.........Thanks for putting up with me for another season My friend.:LOL:

trollmiester
10-31-2011, 06:41 AM
jimyy thanx for everything ,its been a realy fun catfish season that flew by fast.Like pontoon said irvine lake staff is the best. Great job terry on that big fish glad i got to net it. And buddy thanx for putting up with me. By the way anybody reading this the lake level is clear and high and just ripe for the trout season .