PDA

View Full Version : Cerritos Park Lake this weekend

Arrow
10-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Going to try my luck at Cerritos this Sunday, My first trip out since my Palo Verde disaster, Still have a slight limp but I think walking around the lake may help my recovery. :Cool:

Carptain_Bao
10-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Good luck man!
Hope to see ur report about Cerritos later

ArnDawg
10-28-2011, 02:45 PM
I think they stocked catfish recently. If you're targeting cats, you might just do well. If you're after bass, the bite'll probably be slow. Good luck either way!

Arrow
10-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Cerritos Park results: SKUNK had fun though, got there early as the sun was coming up woke up the ducks, started throwing a topwater lure had a nice swirl around the bait I threw that for a good 1/2 hour went to my box of Senko'a and nothing. I kept getting little tic's I don't know if was bluegill so I change to ultra lite Mepps spinners no luck there.Spent almost 2 hours. I needed coffee and breakfast so I stop on the way home. If they just stocked Kitty's I might go after work on Monday night..

smokehound
10-30-2011, 10:26 AM
The bass were hitting kastmasters yesterday. I prefer kastmasters or super dupers over spinners, they allow more finesse and can be retrieved in many different ways.

Arrow
10-30-2011, 03:43 PM
The bass were hitting kastmasters yesterday. I prefer kastmasters or super dupers over spinners, they allow more finesse and can be retrieved in many different ways.
Thanks for the info will try Kastmasters I have a few gold and silver in different sizes..Do you think the Tic I was feeling was bass, I'm not sure felt like little bluegill attaching my Senko's Anyway ready to go Monday night..