PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the stock truck at Perris this week?

20pounder
10-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Just got off the DFG website and it said Perris was going to be stocked the week of the 23rd? Anyone know if it arrived yet this week? If so, were do they stock the trout in the lake? The launch area and lots 11 and 12? Thanks in advance! I'm new to the site and will provide detailed reports!!

riverside_angler
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
call the marina, they will inform you

20pounder
10-27-2011, 03:15 PM
call the marina, they will inform you

I did.......it's the same....."well, uh, I'm not sure."

Sublime-Steve
10-27-2011, 06:09 PM
i dont think they have.. last time they did the trout stayed up shallow for a few days and i haven't seen 1 lately.
but they stock in 11&12 boat launch and sail cove so who knows where the next ones goin

20pounder
10-27-2011, 10:18 PM
i dont think they have.. last time they did the trout stayed up shallow for a few days and i haven't seen 1 lately.
but they stock in 11&12 boat launch and sail cove so who knows where the next ones goin

Thank ya sir....appreciate the info

GhettoBasster
10-28-2011, 11:34 PM
It was stocked today. Went out this morning with Mestre909 to catch some bass from the shore and docks at lot 6 hoping for a repeat of the great bite last Saturday but no such luck. We got a few hits but no takers except for Mestre who got a nice 2LBer on a green Ika. At about 10:30 we saw the fish truck back down the ramp and pour some 13-14" starving bows into the water. The guy releasing the fish said they hadn't been fed for a couple of days which explains why they were hitting almost any trout lure thrown at them. I gave Mestre a gold Super Duper and I tossed a gold Needlefish. Both of us had our lures attacked every cast. Even jigging straight up and down from the docks worked. I don't like fishing for stockers, but I have to say this was pretty fun because of the feeding frenzy. Another friend who met up with us also limited.

20pounder
10-29-2011, 08:24 AM
It was stocked today. Went out this morning with Mestre909 to catch some bass from the shore and docks at lot 6 hoping for a repeat of the great bite last Saturday but no such luck. We got a few hits but no takers except for Mestre who got a nice 2LBer on a green Ika. At about 10:30 we saw the fish truck back down the ramp and pour some 13-14" starving bows into the water. The guy releasing the fish said they hadn't been fed for a couple of days which explains why they were hitting almost any trout lure thrown at them. I gave Mestre a gold Super Duper and I tossed a gold Needlefish. Both of us had our lures attacked every cast. Even jigging straight up and down from the docks worked. I don't like fishing for stockers, but I have to say this was pretty fun because of the feeding frenzy. Another friend who met up with us also limited.

I'm reading this Saturday morning at 830 am..............so it was stocked Friday morning at 1030? Thanks for the info.

GhettoBasster
10-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Yes sir. That's right. Sorry. Should have been more specific.