PDA

View Full Version : any going to irvine lake nov 6th

jpod
10-27-2011, 11:43 AM
this will be my first irvine lake trout opener and i obviusly have no idea lol alot of people tell me they camp out at the gate for the first day i was wondering will i have to camp out saturday nite if i wanna go on sunday the 6th ?will ther be alot of people ther il be float tubeing so wanna get together with some pro trout anglers for some tips and a good day of fishing i need some info cus i dont kno any thing about irvine lake.

hooks
10-27-2011, 02:26 PM
It'll be packed.........
The earlier, the better. I usually go during the week during trout season.
good luck,

Big Daddy
10-27-2011, 08:50 PM
It'll be packed.........
The earlier, the better. I usually go during the week during trout season.
good luck,

Where's your sense of adventure Hooksy. We have a potluck in the parking lot on most Friday nights and Hitts and Trout Dog get hammered and do impressions of everybody and then they make fun of all of us, you have to come to a few of these. It is a great time.

See Chris Fish
10-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Yes, you should camp out as early as possible, even on saturday night. There WILL be a line, trust me. Trout opener at Irvine Lake is always busy.

The friday night parking lot potluck has been getting better and better as the years go by. Come meet the Team 57 members and eat some INCREDIBLE food. Plan on throwing your diet out the window!! There's a post to sign up, if you can make it.

troutdog
10-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Where's your sense of adventure Hooksy. We have a potluck in the parking lot on most Friday nights and Hitts and Trout Dog get hammered and do impressions of everybody and then they make fun of all of us, you have to come to a few of these. It is a great time.

BD I merely try to emulate the distinctive characteristics of those fellow anglers I consider friends that I hold close to my heart! :whistle: :LOL:

I still crack up picturing you kicking your legs back n forth when I busted out the Zebra story:ROFL:

TD

Big Daddy
10-27-2011, 10:40 PM
BD I merely try to emulate the distinctive characteristics of those fellow anglers I consider friends that I hold close to my heart! :whistle: :LOL:

I still crack up picturing you kicking your legs back n forth when I busted out the Zebra story:ROFL:

TD

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha absolutly hilarious my friend I am laughing right now