PDA

View Full Version : Where to hoop?

Dmax
10-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Since I offroad alot I dont have much time to hoop. And I dont have a boat. I'm not trying to steal anyones spot just trying to see what pier might be the best to try. If I get one legal bug I will be happy. Thanks for any tips.

Anthony I.
10-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Oceanside pier, San Clemente pier, and hermosa pier... All have bugs but it's really hit or miss. From my experience (which is not very much)... If your gonna hoop from a pier head south... From a boat the long beach area is good. Good luck! Oh and I am Assuming you are aware oh the current DFG regulation?

What kind of offroading do you do?

Dmax
10-28-2011, 08:20 AM
I assume. Is there something I missed about DFG regs? I have a CRF450, my wife has a rail and son has a quad. We go to Glamis, Gorman, Barstow, El Mirage or anywhere that sounds fun.

DockRat
10-28-2011, 12:26 PM
2 nets, fill out card before hooping and when done.

That is quite a assortment of off road stuff ??? Do you change tires sand to dirt ?
Is the rail, sand only or a multi-purpouse ?
DR

Dmax
10-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Rail is mostly sand. we will throw on the dirt tires for Barstow.

Anthony I.
10-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Cool! I also ride a lot and fish when ever I can. I have a yzf450 and ride mostly motocross tracks... But I do ride all those same places that you mentioned.

Good luck with the hooping and maybe I'll see ya out on the dirt or on the water

Dmax
10-31-2011, 03:06 PM
Looks like offroad season is done for me. I tore something in my knee. Looks like more fishing time.

stinkywally
11-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Looks like offroad season is done for me. I tore something in my knee. Looks like more fishing time.

Come on in to Fullerton orthopaedic for all your tore up joints tell um wally sent ya

FISH ON!!!