PDA

View Full Version : Isabella cats pyramid skunk

tracker16
10-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Started out headed up the hill to pyramid fished till 2pm, we trolled bait and weight for nothing, not even a bite, I just suck at srtiper fishing.
Headed back down the hill and up the other side to Isabella headed to rocky point cought 17 cats some around 20" long weather is nice and cool in the morning and in the afternoon the sun felt good.
The people next to us cought some blue gill and crappie, the bass fisherman where out early but dont know how they did. The lake is getting low stumps are put of the water so whtch out . The worse part of the weekend the wife ran into rocks at Pyramid with my new boat.

cutbait
10-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Not the new rig T16?

Thats gotta hurt...

Way to slay some Izzy kitties!

Your going to have to PM us some time we head up to the Mid and we can run together and get ya going in the right direction for Stripers.

tracker16
10-26-2011, 11:58 AM
That would be great, just let me know when your going, both boats are at Isabella, the old one is with down riggers, have not switched them over yet let me know whatI need.
The last time we did good at Pyramid was in 94 we did good bait fishing (boy how things have changed).