PDA

View Full Version : skinner 10/25

Matt_Magnone
10-25-2011, 08:43 PM
bite went cannibal with the low pressure and overcast skies. set my personal best 5 bass limit at 36#'s today. literally the best day of bass fishing i've ever had in my life. only wish i could get this kinda love in a tournament! im just nervous i'm gonna die soon or something. :LOL: . you know how after so many good things, there's always something that happens that destroys it all. totally staying inside tonight rather than going pond hopping.

reaction baits when the wind blew and flipping/punching when the wind laid down and the sky turned bright.

was good meeting a fellow FNN'er out on the water. hope you guys stuck some good ones when you went back on that area!

once this bite dies; back to DVL!!!

scott e
10-25-2011, 10:05 PM
That's hot! Probably stop by the store tomorrow on my way home...

socal_rob
10-25-2011, 11:42 PM
good job out there! what jerks were you using?

Sublime-Steve
10-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Nice man I love that feeling... Hey you ever do any pond hopping in menifee?

P.A.W.
10-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Man, I knew that overcast was gonna spell big numbers. I've been metering silly numbers of fish while striper hunting lately. Maybe I'll have to go back to LMB for a while. Thanks for the report Matt!

Bassman1974
10-27-2011, 03:27 PM
I have had alot of days like that but not in California, Those are Mexico numbers, Great Job man, I can't wait to go back to Mexico this spring.

Matt_Magnone
10-27-2011, 08:26 PM
thanks guys.

yeah i do a lot of pond hopping. if you dont see me at the lakes odds are im fishing ponds and stuff late at night. im always fishing. here, there or wherever. menifee has a lot of water besides the obvious. as does temecula, murrieta, and corona