PDA

View Full Version : late silverwood report

ityperx
10-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Well I decided to head up to silverwood yesterday for some trout since dfg posted their weekly stocking schedule. Got to the lake around 10, fished at miller, then moved back to cleghorn. The weather was perfect, a few gust of wind here and there but all in all it was a good day. In terms of fishing, that's a different story; Started the day throwing PB, then PB worms, then crawlers to no avail. So I gave up on that and moved on to LMB, was using 5" thin watermelon blk flakes(i think that's the color) senkos within 15-30 ft of water. Caught about 13 dinks around 7" or less. Where the heck are all the big ones at? Oh well, still a good day...

Edit* - Didn't take any photos, my iphone was in the car...

seal
10-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Well I decided to head up to silverwood yesterday for some trout since dfg posted their weekly stocking schedule. Got to the lake around 10, fished at miller, then moved back to cleghorn. The weather was perfect, a few gust of wind here and there but all in all it was a good day. In terms of fishing, that's a different story; Started the day throwing PB, then PB worms, then crawlers to no avail. So I gave up on that and moved on to LMB, was using 5" thin watermelon blk flakes(i think that's the color) senkos within 15-30 ft of water. Caught about 13 dinks around 7" or less. Where the heck are all the big ones at? Oh well, still a good day...

Edit* - Didn't take any photos, my iphone was in the car...

Big ones = deeper