PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip fri pyramid me and mr moon

TroutOnly
10-22-2011, 09:44 AM
got a email that mr m wanted to fish for stripers flipped the coin and went with the mid, mr m wanted to learn some trolling and bait tactics. hit the water worked the marina area got some action with a couple fish then moved on. the fish were scattered up and down in the water colume. during the day we got tricked by some false boiling start ups as quick as it would start it would move. we tried a little bait action in the yellow bar area but no love ,theres was lots of bait and stripers stirring.finished the day with some action back by the marina right at the end, i think because they were dumping so much water it killed the bite the lake dropped alot in 10 hrs we were there,,,,thankyou mr moon i wished i could put youre pic up but i understand youre security reasons, thank you for using my service,,,,,,,,,,,,BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0074mrmmmmooooooooonnnnnnnnnn.jpg

trail blazer
10-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Gettin M on m again i see BOB!,,NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STRIPER/ONLY R U L E S!!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
10-23-2011, 10:19 PM
T/b the coolest thing today was finding were all those adult shads are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are getting netted next trip,,,,,,,,,,,