PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Crownline 208 LX

bassturd
10-20-2011, 04:46 PM
2003 Crownline 208LX. It has a Mercruiser 5.0 I/O with a Mercruiser outdrive. This boat can get to speeds of about 52 MPH. The upholstery is in great shape. There is 3 places where it is coming apart at the seam. They are about 3" long and can probably be fixed very easily. Other than that it is in perfect shape! It has an extended swim step on the back that sits really close to the water so you can get in and out of the water with ease, 2 swim ladders (Front and Back), removable snap-in carpet, snap-on covers to protect the upholstery, many ski ropes, 5 life vests (Toddler-Adult), 3 person towable tube, dock lines and bouys, fish finder, ski locker / fishing pole storage, big anchor, premium Sony CD player w/ 4 mid-range speaker and 12" subwoofer (Professionally installed) and much more! It has 119 Hours! It can fit up to 12 people. There is 2 batteries on a dual switch so you will never be without power. It also has a Bimini top that is great for those hot days when you need shade! You must come see this boat and Id be more than happy to take you on a sea trial. I am the 2nd owner and have all the manuals and paperwork for everything on the boat and trailer from the original day it was bought. This boat has been kept in covered storage its entire life except when it on the water and anyone that knows boats knows that Crownline Boats are on the top of the list when it come to safety and reliability. This thing cuts through the water like nothin! The Trailer is a Dual axle Pacific trailer with trailer brakes and all the lights work.This is a $19000.00 boat but only asking $16,800.00 FIRM ! Please call or text me if you have any questions or want to see more pics. Ryan 951-906-3618 Im in Hemet email: rjensen2@hotmail.com