PDA

View Full Version : SB Wish fishing

exfactor
10-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Planned to go fish this afternoon with my buddy. Left the house at 1:30, and drove to the first spot. Looked at mounds of kelp schmeg lining the beach. looked at 2 other spots before deciding that discretion is the best choice today. Didn't have to wash the waders, and a little bummed that the one foot waves still remained too dirty to try. Will keep an eye on it, but don't see an opportunity any time soon. Mikey

midgettosser1
10-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I hear ya. I was up at Hollister ranch last weekend. Was really looking forward to fishing out there, but the salad was too thick. Oh well.

murrieta angler
10-21-2011, 09:38 AM
SHMEG>>>LOL, I haven't heard that one in a while!
You know Mikey, you could always head down this way...:Cool:
Robert
<><

Wingnut
10-21-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm still waiting to get the word from you & Bill that I need to head North and hit the surf. :Wink: Things just haven't really taken off up there this year yet... :Neutral: At least from the sand anyways. Been super busy getting ready for the fourth quarter at work, but I'll see you next month at the surf event Mikey. :Big Grin:

Which Way Out
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey Mikey well get em down south even if all we get are BSP. You never know what's out there. I 'll tell you what, you stand on one side of Robert and I 'll stand on his other side and maybe we will get a WSB...:Wink: Good one huh Robert..?
I have Sat. open, then I need to do a run up to Lake Nac. on Sunday.

Yea your right I have been running all over the state. Whats it been? Havasu 3 weeks ago, Sierra last week, Naciemento this Sunday and down south in a few weeks. I LOVE IT !