PDA

View Full Version : Producer plug slaying it...

Mrborohachi
10-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Props to Kenny for his great lures.

All i'm going to say is earlier this week went to DVL after getting the new Power Pro Super slick put on my SB reel i shot down to DVL and got on the water by 4:50. Ran into my shore buddy Pat and next to him was this Latino fella with 5 stripers all caught on the big size producer. My friend pat saw the guy nail all 5 of them within an hour before i got to where they were fishing.

Thanks to Last chance for having the New PP line, i saved money vs buying a spool from BPS

tacklejunkie
10-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Gotta be in the right place at the right time! :Cool:

What color producer?
Thanks man.

Mrborohachi
10-19-2011, 08:33 PM
trout pattern

bubby16
10-20-2011, 08:41 PM
any big ones?

jerry951
10-27-2011, 07:19 PM
what up sam!! this is jerry pats latino friend that slayed them stripers haha..10 hook ups within an hour,and farmed 5 .. gotta say that was a epic day at dvl man!! producer plug was on fire that day.. i send kenny pictures and also gave him props for his great lure!! hope to see u out there again man!!

ToadsToadsOnly
10-27-2011, 08:18 PM
what up sam!! this is jerry pats latino friend that slayed them stripers haha..10 hook ups within an hour,and farmed 5 .. gotta say that was a epic day at dvl man!! producer plug was on fire that day.. i send kenny pictures and also gave him props for his great lure!! hope to see u out there again man!!
That is a killer day for stripers that is the kind of bite I been waiting forever to get into. Congrats I was stoked when I saw this report because my order of producers came in the next day. I have not used the producer yet but have witnessed first hand how productive these lures are. They definitely are awesome baits.