PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris :-)

Sublime-Steve
10-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Went out this morning till round noon with john (skunked again) to do a lil bass fishin. It was a damn good day. john was hooked up like his 2nd cast on a senko and it just kept gettin better. we found a HUGE school and started pickin them off every few mins. I got most of mine on a kastmaster in about 30 ft and the rest on the jerk bait in about 10 ft. and John got most his on senko's or drop shot robo's in the same depth. Im pretty sure we boated over 30 bass I started to lose count after a while:EyePop: few good ones in the mix but over all an amazing time on the water. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/Sublime_Steve/CIMG0027.jpg :Big Grin

Shocking Perris with DFG tomorrow.. I wanna net me a beast.. lol

JeffO
10-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Damnnnnnn I'm jealous. I had a 30+ fish day on Saturday at Castaic and wish more than anything that I could've had another day like that today! Well played, sir. Well played.

bassgrabber1
10-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Good job Steve and john......see ya out there tomorrow Steve.

skunked again
10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Great day Steve, incredibly fun, non-stop action. They bit almost every lure we threw at them. We luckily could not fail except at the outlet near sail cove.

fishmounter
10-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Very good guys! I was going to go today float tubing at LP with a co-worker, but I ended up getting sick with the flu?, so stayed home. So took a vacation day to stay home and be sick.

TheAsianGuy
10-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Well done guys. Playing at the lake early in the week heh?

Get well better Jeff. The lake's lady is calling for you..heheheheheh