PDA

View Full Version : Parchers closing weekend special - Oct. 21 & 22

Sierra_Smitty
10-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Well the season is just about over for us as we're closing Parchers and South Lake Landing on the 23rd. We stayed open a week longer than normal and we still have a bunch of open cabins for this coming weekend...so we're running a special - $99 per night (2 night minimum), you pick the cabin.

The fall color is still popping big time and the fishing has been great - his us up at 760-873-4177 if you think you might be able to make it up this weekend.

Peace,
Smitty

billy b
10-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Hey Smitty

Still remember having you take us out for a great time .. and the special attention you gave my Social Director

I thought I might jot it down ... do you have a regular closing date?

Hope it was a successful season for ya

billy b

Which Way Out
10-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the last weekends fun. The place and people you have working there were great. My sister also said to say thank you as well.
See ya again I am sure.

Bill
ps did you get any of the Avocados I left ? Dropped a small bag at the front desk for you guys to enjoy.

Sierra_Smitty
10-19-2011, 02:07 PM
glad to hear you had a good time Bill....it was great having you guys visit. And yes we've been using the heck out of those avocados....taco night, nachos...mmmmmm. Thanks again!

Sierra_Smitty
10-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey Smitty

Still remember having you take us out for a great time .. and the special attention you gave my Social Director

I thought I might jot it down ... do you have a regular closing date?

Hope it was a successful season for ya

billy b

We usually stay open through the first two weekends in October and then shut down but this year we tried to stay open an extra week. It was indeed a great season for us up here despite our late start up at South Lake. It was a ball fishing with you and your social director - very neat lady. Take care buddy!

TrouTracker
10-19-2011, 07:55 PM
To Smitty- Thanks for letting everybody know your closing dates. I'm really happy for you that you had a good season! I was really pulling for you down here in So Cal, hearing about your rough start of the season. I hear the fishing is still off the charts, which is good news.

Thanks again for being one of our sponsors for the Striper King Classic. You'll always be our official High Sierra resort! PM me when you want to do a little striper fishing at the Jewel. Thanks for everything.

Barry

billy b
10-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Smitty -

Who makes those bobbers we were using. I may need to order some.

So, your season is opening day (weather permitting) ... until the second weekend in October?