PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone on the news

allIdoIsfish
10-15-2011, 06:30 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8393503

pudd is full of reckless boaters all day long! such a shame.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
10-15-2011, 06:43 PM
if u have watched the idiots there in boats ,or jet skis. it was a matter of time be fore this happened .im always missing with the lifegaurds there ,about jet ski day.its got to be a nightmare for them.ive seen boaters, and the jet skiers do stupid **** there ,for years.from what the life gaurds tell me ,they hadent had a fatallity there in years.they need to ban all rec boating ,and have a 10 mile max on the whole lake.just saying its to small for all the traffic.

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Got front row tickets to the whole thing.. stupid idiots on a boat (about 8 of them) were out jet skiing a kid through all that jet ski traffic.. mom freaked out about her kid almost getting hit.. next thing you know, they're going against traffic when the accident happened.. saw them trying to do CPR on the three people.. couldn't understand why until it was confirmed on the news..

qaze0
10-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Sucks....let alone all from the same family ..

allIdoIsfish
10-15-2011, 08:16 PM
if u have watched the idiots there in boats ,or jet skis. it was a matter of time be fore this happened .im always missing with the lifegaurds there ,about jet ski day.its got to be a nightmare for them.ive seen boaters, and the jet skiers do stupid **** there ,for years.from what the life gaurds tell me ,they hadent had a fatallity there in years.they need to ban all rec boating ,and have a 10 mile max on the whole lake.just saying its to small for all the traffic.

I agree, 35MPH is way too fast for such a small body of water.

allIdoIsfish
10-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Got front row tickets to the whole thing.. stupid idiots on a boat (about 8 of them) were out jet skiing a kid through all that jet ski traffic.. mom freaked out about her kid almost getting hit.. next thing you know, they're going against traffic when the accident happened.. saw them trying to do CPR on the three people.. couldn't understand why until it was confirmed on the news..

You should contact san dimas PD so you can give a witness report, Those idiots need to pay for such a tragedy.

Cartman
10-16-2011, 09:02 AM

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Homicide Bureau detectives are at Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park in San Dimas to investigate the circumstances surrounding the deaths of three women.

On Saturday, October 15, 2011, 4:31 P.M., a boat and a personal water craft collided on the water of the Puddingstone reservoir.

The three women on the personal water craft were pronounced dead at the scene. The four individuals in the boat were transported to local area hospitals with non life-threatening injuries.

The three deceased women were described as two female Asian adults and one female Hispanic adult.

Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Homicide Bureau, 323-890-5500. If you prefer to provide information ANONYMOUSLY, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing 800-222-TIPS (8477), texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org

INVESTIGATING OFFICERS: Lieutenant Rosson, Detective Holston, Detective Shonka

Cartman
10-16-2011, 09:20 AM
I agree, 35MPH is way too fast for such a small body of water.

I totally agree. Speed boating out there is nuts. Keeping down to 10 mph eliminating the speed boats, and you'll have a much safer environment. Besides, those boats dump tons of oil and fuel in that small lake, and that can't be good for anything.

dday07
10-16-2011, 09:31 AM
was there also,did not see the incident,but something told me it was those women involved in that.what happened to the wade runners one day and the boats another?

Troutcz swimbait
10-16-2011, 09:42 AM
I thought boats and jet skies had there own days,1 day boats and next day jet skies,that's why they had odds and even days,let me check into it they might of changed it.

allIdoIsfish
10-16-2011, 10:28 AM
That is very true. Boaters on even days and jetski on odd days. I wonder why there were jetskis on Sat. (even day)

Did anyone notice that lately it looked like the moved the row of orange buoys on the north shore? It looks like when you are high speeding in the past you would stay inside the orange row (half circle) of buoys, now it looks like you go outside right into where the jetskis and boats beach there crafts. can someone confirm this? cause i thought they had to stay inside the buoys when going faster then 12mph? cause that area scares me when i have to motor over to the other side of the lake, I dont want to be doing anything wrong when these idiots on speedboats are there.

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-16-2011, 11:14 AM
I was with a friend yesterday and he said the same thing.. he thought they moved the buoys, but it could have something to do with the fact that they lowered the water levels dramatically..

also tried contacting someone for a report.. a deputy is supposed to call me but has not yet..

vortec_cruiser
10-16-2011, 03:51 PM
They only use the odd/even system April 1 thru September 30. I'm sure there will be some big changes to their boating regulations after this incident.

BALLERONBUDGET
10-16-2011, 11:02 PM
tragedy indeed!! i know this just about happens each season/each year most lakes . do the research boating /swimming deaths ...castaic/perris/silverwood etc... 3 of which i know of friends involved or was @ a lake when an accident occurred reckless riding, people not paying attention , young riders with no experience, stalls on h2o, drinking or not can all be factors into accident, ..... however in regards to this accident, as of oct -march pwc/boats share share the entire lake.... the ski zone itself seems less than a mile long each direction and only 1/2 mile wide it seems... way to small for all the traffic, esp those that wide throttle the entire length:Twisted::Twisted:... condolence to those affected