PDA

View Full Version : People who abuse our local park lakes!

Park Watcher 1
10-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to make a post about all these uneducated kids and adults going to parks lakes with no respect, not following DFG rules, and abusing bass and other species. Running around with fish in their hands, gut hooking them, and ripping the hook out, etc. Makes you think no wonder my local fishing spot kinda sucks......Check the video out. Using Live blue gill in a southern region lake/pond. These kids will ruin your local lake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsNOstKTBGQ Comments show "i just put a live bluegill on and he started going crazy and all of a sudden wam a huge boil and the bober was gone and thanks" This is not the 1st time watching activities like this go on around local lakes. If you see someone breaking laws or doing something wrong please educate them which if the problem continues call CALTIP. Even adults that are not following laws call CALTIP. I am keeping my eyes out as should all fisherman. We pay 50 dollars a year + to fish and have people with no license or compassion for the sport ruin our local waters. Catch & Release bass! Bust the poachers!

fish-o-haulic
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM
what lake is this video taken at. i dont fish the city park lakes much at all. i told my brother about the video hes commenting on it with his account.

djkim1
10-15-2011, 04:53 PM
The kid looks under 16... he doesn't require a license, and kids will be kids. At least he releases the fish. Regardless, I will always keep an eye out for people who disregard the rules.

fish4keep
10-15-2011, 07:51 PM
LOL...... He's a kid. I've fished with him a few times. He strickly CVR (catch, video, and release). Next time I see him, I'll be sure to let him know.

fish-o-haulic
10-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Probably not the brightest thing ive posted but hear it goes. My brother told me that some guy just called dfg on the kid in that video, Ill check out the comments for myself to see what my brother was talking about cuz calling dfg on a kid seems a extreme but whatever. You do what you gotta do. Oh, ok then. My brother was right. huh. Cant say i didnt see that coming though.

djkim1
10-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Wow. Now the kid's getting all this lip for posting it on youtube... once again, to whoever is bagging on his video, he is a KID. He will learn to respect the fish and the rules as he matures and grows up...

bman90278
10-16-2011, 08:41 AM
To the OP, I personally call the CalTip # any time i see an illegal activity and I'm sure it helps. My local city lake has been getting extra enforcement from special sheriff task forces on horses.

Also, please keep in mind that catch and release is up to the fisherman and doesn't make them a poacher if the don't C&R.

Brian

Cartman
10-16-2011, 09:39 AM
To the OP, I personally call the CalTip # any time i see an illegal activity and I'm sure it helps. My local city lake has been getting extra enforcement from special sheriff task forces on horses.

Also, please keep in mind that catch and release is up to the fisherman and doesn't make them a poacher if the don't C&R.

Brian

What is this CalTip phone number? I'd like to program it into my cell. Is it direct to the DFG or the LASD?

smokehound
10-16-2011, 04:39 PM
..Instead of putting him on blast, you could have told him to use live shad and crayfish, instead.

He would have fun making his own crayfish traps, and jigging for live shad (present at most city park lakes).

Just bitching about it and calling cal-tip wont stop this action, but you can by educating in a respectful manner.

Fat Tony
10-16-2011, 05:18 PM
All you guys crying about this kid need to calm the f*ck down,if somone educated this kid without being a lil ***** about it im sure he would listen.Some of you guys need to get that Ugly Stick out of your ***.

ViciousJellyfish
10-16-2011, 06:19 PM
..Instead of putting him on blast, you could have told him to use live shad and crayfish, instead.

He would have fun making his own crayfish traps, and jigging for live shad (present at most city park lakes).

Just bitching about it and calling cal-tip wont stop this action, but you can by educating in a respectful manner.

All you guys crying about this kid need to calm the f*ck down,if somone educated this kid without being a lil ***** about it im sure he would listen.Some of you guys need to get that Ugly Stick out of your ***.

Word. Education is the key. Knowing is half the battle. G.I. Joooooooeeeeee!

oldfishguy
10-16-2011, 07:50 PM
i agree education is priceless tell him and he will ask often show him and he will not have to ask.

Gordita
10-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Fat Tony and ugly stick up the ***. I can't imagine.

kendo
10-17-2011, 08:28 AM
These complaints happen over and over...I think if it really bothers you guys. Lets do this FNN'ers setup a park lake you want to go to. Have 10 or 12 guys bring extra gear and have a teach a kid to fish day. I am sure plenty of parents would love to have their kids taught the right way. Most parents were taught by their parents that learned many years ago never knowing to check with new laws and regulations. This way you can teach the kids the right way which will spread to their family parents and eventually their kids.

Carptain_Bao
10-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Maybe all of the FNN'ers should hang out together sometime,anyone is interested?:)

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Whoever Striperhoe is on Youtube.. what a complete douche' hope he reads this. I was expecting much worse, but damn.. way to flip a situation in the opposite direction. It's just a kid who C&R his catch using bluegill. This striperhoe guy acting like the kid just killed a baby great white shark.. smh.. :Smack:

white belt
10-17-2011, 12:50 PM
The kid seems cool. After someone told him he shouldn't use blue gill he understood. Seems like a case of someone just not knowing the rules. Don't think he'll do it again now that he knows.

vortec_cruiser
10-17-2011, 01:38 PM
That spot sure looks like the area where the bridge goes over the big lake at Glen Helen.

vicioustattoo
10-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Let the boy be! He's not poaching! The catfish was released! That's like calling LAPD for someone jaywalking! Save the Caltips line for real poachers! I don't understand what lesson is to be learned by ratting this kid out! Stop being a ******* RAT! This does not affect you, or fishing in general at all! If he was raping the lake and taking buckets of fish home, then I'd understand, but this is completely harmless! Next time you go fishing, go around asking every fisherman what bait they're using, so you can be ready to rat them out. haha! What a douche!

smokehound
10-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Let the boy be! He's not poaching! The catfish was released! That's like calling LAPD for someone jaywalking! Save the Caltips line for real poachers! I don't understand what lesson is to be learned by ratting this kid out! Stop being a ******* RAT! This does not affect you, or fishing in general at all! If he was raping the lake and taking buckets of fish home, then I'd understand, but this is completely harmless! Next time you go fishing, go around asking every fisherman what bait they're using, so you can be ready to rat them out. haha! What a douche!Amen. Someone should take that kid under his wing, and teach him how to bass fish. The kid shows great potential.

City Dad
10-17-2011, 04:08 PM
I can't believe I am agreeing with an avowed communist like smokehound... but yeah, I see and hear waaaaaaay more p!ssing and moaning about kids than I see teaching kids.

If you are an able bodied man and haven't taken at least one kid fishing in the last calendar year - and it could be any kid a nephew, a niece, the neighbors kid from down the street - then you $uck... big time.

I know, I know I am an aye-hole - I get that a lot. But even an aye-hole like me can see what's right.

We need more guys to man up and be examples. END OF THREAD!

smokehound
10-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I can't believe I am agreeing with an avowed communist like smokehound... but yeah, I see and hear waaaaaaay more p!ssing and moaning about kids than I see teaching kids.

If you are an able bodied man and haven't taken at least one kid fishing in the last calendar year - and it could be any kid a nephew, a niece, the neighbors kid from down the street - then you $uck... big time.

I know, I know I am an aye-hole - I get that a lot. But even an aye-hole like me can see what's right.

We need more guys to man up and be examples. END OF THREAD!In soviet russia, communist is you!

City Dad
10-17-2011, 04:26 PM
In soviet russia, communist is you!

You forgot to capitalize Russia... END OF THREAD!!!

DarkShadow
10-17-2011, 04:45 PM

But what if you hate kids?

:-D

smokehound
10-17-2011, 04:51 PM
You forgot to capitalize Russia... END OF THREAD!!!In End of thread, Russia forgets to capitalize you!

fish-o-haulic
10-17-2011, 06:54 PM
In End of thread, Russia forgets to capitalize you!

In soviet russia threads go off topic on you! LOL

Viejo
10-17-2011, 06:55 PM
This is most interesting....If you call, "END OF THREAD" does the thread end or what is supposed to happen? In this particular thread....ending it might just be what the doctor ordered.

fish4keep
10-17-2011, 08:43 PM

You'll still do it if the mom is a MILF....

DockRat
10-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Park Watcher 1
Join Date Oct 2011
Posts 1

Hey Park Watcher, Welcome to FNN

Do you watch Parks on youtube ?

What is the big deal of the post ?
Death of a bluegill ? :Rolls Eyes:

Stop watching the park and go chase after people that roll through stop signs ILLEGALLY.
Park Watcher or PW this first post is very weak and only teaches more people
to use Bluegill for Catfish bait. Now you will have guys filling buckets with Catfish caught on Bluegill.
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/Irridescent/Thread%20Images/Fail_Bucket_icon.png
DR

whopperstopper
10-17-2011, 11:46 PM
:Dead Horse:The kid caught a nice hawg catfish..made cool video and released it...at least he wasn't using goldfish....as We havent seen worse...

Cartman
10-18-2011, 06:57 AM
These complaints happen over and over...I think if it really bothers you guys. Lets do this FNN'ers setup a park lake you want to go to. Have 10 or 12 guys bring extra gear and have a teach a kid to fish day. I am sure plenty of parents would love to have their kids taught the right way. Most parents were taught by their parents that learned many years ago never knowing to check with new laws and regulations. This way you can teach the kids the right way which will spread to their family parents and eventually their kids.

I was at Glen Helen once when they were having a kids' fishing clinic. There were a lot of anglers and kids participating. I don't have the first idea how one would go about organizing such an event, but it seems to me to be something Team 57 could get involved in. I have read that Team 57 does work to help others. I for one would be interested in participating.

I took one of my wife's piano students fishing twice. The first time we fished Perris and caught a bucket full. Then we got skunked at the Pudd. Kids can lose interest and their attention can wander, but the experience can still be very positive. This kid's parents had recently divorced, and his dad was not very involved in his life. It can be very beneficial for a kid without a dad's presence to have someone take an interest in showing him how to fish...expecially if he catches something.

DockRat
10-18-2011, 08:31 AM
:Dead Horse:The kid caught a nice hawg catfish..made cool video and released it...at least he wasn't using goldfish....as We havent seen worse...

X2

What is the deal with live bait FW ?
People use goldfish for big cats all the time. I'm a SW guy and have used Goldfish in the salt. They look like baby Garabaldi the state protected fish. Goldfish last 15 - 30 min in SW. When half dead drop them back in the FW bucket and they come back to life.
Is that legal ?
DR

Dr. MindBendo
10-18-2011, 09:12 AM
City park lakes will always have guys with no licenses, guys with too many poles out, illegal live bait fishing with blue gills, people going over their limits, people always taking home the beloved bass, skunk filled days, kids throwing rocks in front of the water you're fishing.

I rarely frequent park lakes because I get tired of seeing all this type of activity. Just have to build a thick skin I guess. Will it ever stop? I don't think so. Take some time to approach the individual or individuals and try to educate them on the rules. If that is not your cup of tea, then call the authorities. Not much else you can do.

oldfishguy
10-18-2011, 11:05 AM
maybe a kids fishing derby at one of the local ponds that dont already have one. teaching a kid how to fish just might change there life i know it didf mine but thats a story for another day. im game if you guys wanna try and set something up lets all man up and do something nice, and i bet it will actually make us feel good even if just one kid showed up.

City Dad
10-18-2011, 11:57 AM

I call BS! I specifically remember reading a report somewhere in which you described actually helping a kid you didn't even know, you mis-anthrop wanne be. END OF THREAD!

DarkShadow
10-18-2011, 01:39 PM
I call BS! I specifically remember reading a report somewhere in which you described actually helping a kid you didn't even know, you mis-anthrop wanne be. END OF THREAD!

Hey, just because I put him on my tax return as a dependent so I can get more money from the federal government and then showed him how to put PowerBait™ on a hook in return, does not mean I like 'em.

And to reiterate, I don't hate ALL kids.

Just other people's kids. :-D

vanillagurilla
10-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Cal-Tip, what a joke, everytime i call, "theres no officer in the area" or "ok we'll send someone out" and nobody shows, its a freakin joke if you ask me.

Koontaj
10-18-2011, 07:52 PM
I remember when I was a kid, I use to put firecrackers in the fishes mouth...LOL

I was about 20 years old..LOL Let the email gangsters bang on the net.

5150fishn
10-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Look the kid did something against regulations. Did he know what he was doing was wrong? I doubt it or he probably wouldn't have put it up on u-tube so that he could get blasted. He needs a mentor to school him in the regulations and taught some helpful skills and then he could down the line do the same for another wayward kid that shows interest in the outdoors but is uninformed.

Fysher
10-19-2011, 09:56 AM
I think that the DFG doesn't send an officer out due to because it's probably not worth their time. For instance, you call the tip line and report that someone is taking over their limits in a park they would probably say okay, we'll send someone out but they never show up. But on the other hand, for instance you're fishing off the pier and call the tip line and say that anglers are taking over their limits of bonies or keeping undersized halibut then they will probably actually show up because the fines are greater for these regulations. What would you choose? Bust someone at a park (fine = $100) or bust someone on the pier (fine $500+) I know that I'm comparing fresh to salt but regulations are regulations. I remember a couple years ago, DFG was called to Newport Pier when the bonies came in and literally everyone had over their limits, did they know, some did some didn't. But when the DFG started to make his way to the end of the pier, a few people were running around telling everyone that DFG is here and to make sure you hide or throw away your limit or you will get a ticket. Well, the DFG busted a few people that day for keeping over their limits on the bonies. Fishing equipment was confiscated and they got a huge fine. Imagine $500 per fish for over limits and undersized fish. You know that the DFG is probably getting a portion of that fine given to anglers.

vicioustattoo
10-19-2011, 07:57 PM
Park Watcher 1
Join Date Oct 2011
Posts 1

Hey Park Watcher, Welcome to FNN

Do you watch Parks on youtube ?

What is the big deal of the post ?
Death of a bluegill ? :Rolls Eyes:

Stop watching the park and go chase after people that roll through stop signs ILLEGALLY.
Park Watcher or PW this first post is very weak and only teaches more people
to use Bluegill for Catfish bait. Now you will have guys filling buckets with Catfish caught on Bluegill.
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/Irridescent/Thread%20Images/Fail_Bucket_icon.png
DR

Not to mention he doesn't have a display pic, so it's obviously someone afraid to show their identity.

smokehound
10-19-2011, 11:51 PM
The DFG is kinda like the DEA. They send only a few people to patrol, and prefer to chase the big-time poachers.. Sad but true. The DEA doesn't care about a few people shooting up or snorting a rail.

Al Capone, Massive-time Bootlegger, everyone knew he was doing it. He was proud of it. What took him down? Tax evasion. Sickens me. This tragedy of the commons thing is pissing me off.

If that Asian dude that was poaching abalone never sold any, he wouldn't have ever been given the prison sentence he got.

youngfisherman
10-25-2011, 03:35 PM
ok thanks everyone for backing me up im the one that posted the video im 15 i been fishing for 3 years and i never used it before just read my message. i mean lots of people said that some one should teach me how to bass fish instead of bagging on me i do know how to fish if you check my channel out(http://www.youtube.com/user/youngfishingboy3333?feature=mhee#p/u) AND skim through my videos i posted that catfish video becuse that was my personal kitty cat i never use bluegill for bass or any other fish that day i used a bluegill theres nothing wrong using it one time in your life i wanted to post my fishing experince but instead i got negative feed back by striperhoe9 i deleted the video beacuse of the negative feed back i migh post it later and remake it i mean i never thought someone would go over board and actually call the dfg on me and keep making threats i take care of my lake i even clean it by catching the trash with my hook ha its fun i respect the water foul and i clean up my fishing line make sure i leave no hooks i dont throw trash into the lake(ducks can step on them eat the lures or get rapped up in line) and i know bluegill is important sorce for a lake,pond,etc.. becuse thats the sorce of food for bass without it the bass have nothig to eat(except for crawfish) i know how to fish im a smart kid that loves to fish all i wanted is to share my catch of the day i seen lots of bluegill as bait fishing videos so thats why i wanted to use it for catfish i didnt know it was illegal in socal beaucse in other countrys and states its legall. after the guy(stripperhoe) said negative stuff to me i stopped i realize it was a bad thing to do so i stopped i know that you got to follow the rules or else you get in trouble people make mistakes atleast 1 time in their life no ones perfect so thank you guys for standing up for me and thanks againg guys ill be turning 16 next year so ill be geting a fishing lincese so ill be fishign every were after i get my fishing lincese beacuse im working on my car perment to drive so hopefuly ill be enjoying fishing around socal and respecting the rules and nature thanks for taking the time to read my message.

smokehound
10-25-2011, 03:45 PM
ok thanks everyone for backing me up im the one that posted the video im 15 i been fishing for 3 years and i never used it before just read my message. i mean lots of people said that some one should teach me how to bass fish instead of bagging on me i do know how to fish if you check my channel out(http://www.youtube.com/user/youngfishingboy3333?feature=mhee#p/u) AND skim through my videos i posted that catfish video becuse that was my personal kitty cat i never use bluegill for bass or any other fish that day i used a bluegill theres nothing wrong using it one time in your life i wanted to post my fishing experince but instead i got negative feed back by striperhoe9 i deleted the video beacuse of the negative feed back i migh post it later and remake it i mean i never thought someone would go over board and actually call the dfg on me and keep making threats i take care of my lake i even clean it by catching the trash with my hook ha its fun i respect the water foul and i clean up my fishing line make sure i leave no hooks i dont throw trash into the lake(ducks can step on them eat the lures or get rapped up in line) and i know bluegill is important sorce for a lake,pond,etc.. becuse thats the sorce of food for bass without it the bass have nothig to eat(except for crawfish) i know how to fish im a smart kid that loves to fish all i wanted is to share my catch of the day i seen lots of bluegill as bait fishing videos so thats why i wanted to use it for catfish i didnt know it was illegal in socal beaucse in other countrys and states its legall. after the guy(stripperhoe) said negative stuff to me i stopped i realize it was a bad thing to do so i stopped i know that you got to follow the rules or else you get in trouble people make mistakes atleast 1 time in their life no ones perfect so thank you guys for standing up for me and thanks againg guys ill be turning 16 next year so ill be geting a fishing lincese so ill be fishign every were after i get my fishing lincese beacuse im working on my car perment to drive so hopefuly ill be enjoying fishing around socal and respecting the rules and nature thanks for taking the time to read my message.You didn't have to take it down, just put your correction and a notation that bluegill are illegal, and you didn't know.

DarkShadow
10-25-2011, 03:53 PM
...i used a bluegill theres nothing wrong using it one time in your life

Life Lesson #592, Section B.

• Don't EVER, EVER EVER EVER, EVER EVER, tell a judge that there is nothing wrong with doing something illegal "one time in your life."

djkim1
10-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Hey its a good thing to have experienced this whole thing anyway. Lesson learned. You sound like an honest kid. There are just some people who go overboard when they are just so passionate about it. Looks like you have experienced the joys of fishing. It is an art that you will enjoy for the rest of your life.

youngfisherman
10-25-2011, 04:15 PM
yah i know just stating something and yah i m never going to say theres nothing wrong with doing a seriouse crime now bluegill is different and yah i know what you mean

youngfisherman
10-25-2011, 04:16 PM
thanks yah fishing is going to be my passion for ever until death depart

fish-o-haulic
10-25-2011, 04:23 PM
ok thanks everyone for backing me up im the one that posted the video im 15 i been fishing for 3 years and i never used it before just read my message. i mean lots of people said that some one should teach me how to bass fish instead of bagging on me i do know how to fish if you check my channel out(http://www.youtube.com/user/youngfishingboy3333?feature=mhee#p/u) AND skim through my videos i posted that catfish video becuse that was my personal kitty cat i never use bluegill for bass or any other fish that day i used a bluegill theres nothing wrong using it one time in your life i wanted to post my fishing experince but instead i got negative feed back by striperhoe9 i deleted the video beacuse of the negative feed back i migh post it later and remake it i mean i never thought someone would go over board and actually call the dfg on me and keep making threats i take care of my lake i even clean it by catching the trash with my hook ha its fun i respect the water foul and i clean up my fishing line make sure i leave no hooks i dont throw trash into the lake(ducks can step on them eat the lures or get rapped up in line) and i know bluegill is important sorce for a lake,pond,etc.. becuse thats the sorce of food for bass without it the bass have nothig to eat(except for crawfish) i know how to fish im a smart kid that loves to fish all i wanted is to share my catch of the day i seen lots of bluegill as bait fishing videos so thats why i wanted to use it for catfish i didnt know it was illegal in socal beaucse in other countrys and states its legall. after the guy(stripperhoe) said negative stuff to me i stopped i realize it was a bad thing to do so i stopped i know that you got to follow the rules or else you get in trouble people make mistakes atleast 1 time in their life no ones perfect so thank you guys for standing up for me and thanks againg guys ill be turning 16 next year so ill be geting a fishing lincese so ill be fishign every were after i get my fishing lincese beacuse im working on my car perment to drive so hopefuly ill be enjoying fishing around socal and respecting the rules and nature thanks for taking the time to read my message.

Hey that guy that blasted you pmed my brother and said he just did it to punish you and that he wasnt really gonna call dfg. the guy even in the pm was being a jerk. I may post what the pm said if i can get a hold of it.

youngfisherman
10-25-2011, 04:33 PM
yah i know when he posted the comments on my video he kept itimating me with :hold on on waiting for a reply from the dfg i know he wasnt seriouse but i just found out he posted on this forum so i wanted to let the people know that i dond do it every day but any ways thanks for the info and he dosent have a profile picture beacuse he dosent wnat people to know his identity if hes going to post rude comments he should really post a picture of himself

fish-o-haulic
10-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Wow that jerk posts on here doesnt surprise me. my brother told me he thought the guy did.

youngfisherman
10-25-2011, 04:48 PM
wait what do you mean and he always thretens people i seen the vids he watches on youtube

oldfishguy
10-26-2011, 01:37 AM
you sound like a goiod kid you see that you made a mistake to said you were sorry you sound sincere. dont let some jerk get you down you have a talent for making videos ive seen them keep up the good work we got your back kid. tight lines

flytyingreloader
10-26-2011, 03:11 AM
The 'net allows anyone with an axe to grind to just tear into others without concern about consequences. Young man, your heart is in the right place. Don't let the naysayers and online idjits affect your sport.

Catlady
10-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Amen fat tony! Some of these park police idiots need to get a life. Just because you have a fishing license doesnt make you judge/jury/executioner. And to the OP or anyone else who thinks they are holier than thou, if you come up and talk to my kid like that it is you who will be on the receiving end of a kick to the nuts

white belt
10-26-2011, 07:59 AM
youngfisherman nice youtube channel man! I sub'd. BTW you can disable comments on your videos if it's getting too negative.

Koontaj
10-26-2011, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE=youngfisherman;587276]wait what do you mean and he always thretens people i seen the vids he watches on youtube[ /QUOTE]

Those are the people that I call email gangster....they are so miserable...anyway let go put firecracker in bluegills mouth and watch how their lips stay on the pavement...LOL. As always, Im just joking. Ya! It all a joke dont take it personal

youngfisherman
10-26-2011, 09:07 PM
thanks yah i know any ways thanks for subbing

youngfisherman
10-26-2011, 09:08 PM
aaaaaw i wanted to put fire crackers in a bluegils mouth how about a mackeral lol

youngfisherman
10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
thanks f0r the knind comment

EndlessSeason
10-30-2011, 03:54 PM
The way to learn is to teach or coach, we as fishermen need to just confront a kid like this and show him the way not give him a ticket or ***** about it. Dont be afraid to talk to people especially kids, they are the future. Everyone is so scared to talk to each other nowadays

youngfisherman
10-30-2011, 08:45 PM
read my post on the 6 th page i know how to fish for bass just read it to under stand

Zombie Bass ATTACK
10-31-2011, 12:41 PM
who cares about using blue gill i did as a kid a lot ..Do bass eat blue gill? yup! fair game if you ask me ..we use blue gill swim baits so take the rod out of your *** and shut up. Im sure a lot of you have used blue gill for bait too so do not try and act like you are so high and mighty because your not.

vortec_cruiser
10-31-2011, 01:04 PM
who cares about using blue gill i did as a kid a lot ..Do bass eat blue gill? yup! fair game if you ask me ..we use blue gill swim baits so take the rod out of your *** and shut up. Im sure a lot of you have used blue gill for bait too so do not try and act like you are so high and mighty because your not.

You're not very smart when you state on a public forum that it's okay to break the law. Each year fishing restrictions get tighter, and statements like yours only make the situation worse. Next time, take a moment to think about it before saying something that can have unwanted repercussions.

smokehound
10-31-2011, 01:35 PM
And thusly, the Fecal hurricane arrives.

fish-o-haulic
10-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Um vortec though his comment was dumb it didn't help to leave a comment like yours either. So he said something dumb so what it didn't affect you so why comment.

WARRIORMIKE
10-31-2011, 10:16 PM
So can I use bluegill on a flyrod?? Thats gangsta right there!

youngfisherman
10-31-2011, 10:57 PM
no thats not gangsta a bluegill on a barbie rod now thats gangsta lol

Gordita
10-31-2011, 11:47 PM
**** bluegills are nothing I have seen goldfish and baby bass works as good. why get all mad just as long as you catch more bass then the next guy you are good.

bman90278
11-01-2011, 06:35 AM
The OP still has never responded to the thread in this is his only post or thread. Must be an alias?

Either way, this thread is still alive. lol

And to Gordita,
**** bluegills are nothing I have seen goldfish and baby bass works as good. why get all mad just as long as you catch more bass then the next guy you are good.

I fail to see any humor in your post unless u only bass fish so it makes u feel like u r someone??

-b

seal
11-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Gateway drug, live rainbows for stripers are next! That's a joke by the way.

This is starting to get stupid but for those of us that play by the rules some of the recent "support" comments is the reason there are laws, some just don't care about sport only the end result, the hunt and difficulty of success is as much a part of the game as the end result.

The kid may or may not have known that bluegill were not legal, I tend to believe based on comments that he knew it wasn't legal but tried um anyway, then some responded in a civil manner that may have helped him understand that it's best not to use live bluegill, that's how you get a point across. Attacking the young fisherman is just as stupid as some of the recent responses on this thread.

Jeremy Wade Jr
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM

For your sake I hope you're just kidding. You're not as good as the next guy if you have to break the law to catch your fish, especially if it requires you to kill one fish to catch/kill another. Also if it means possibly hurting the habitat of the fish by introducing a non-native species into the water (goldfish)

Your bragging rights have been revoked.

vortec_cruiser
11-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Um vortec though his comment was dumb it didn't help to leave a comment like yours either. So he said something dumb so what it didn't affect you so why comment.

I said it was not very smart, which is very different from dumb. And yes, a comment like that affects all of us as a fishing community, especially when read by those who want even stricter fishing regulations.

fish-o-haulic
11-01-2011, 05:15 PM
I said it was not very smart, which is very different from dumb. And yes, a comment like that affects all of us as a fishing community, especially when read by those who want even stricter fishing regulations.

No that comment just shows the he likes to try to be funny, a comment like that would key word would effect the fishing community if there posts like that one on every thread on every forum. Just because he posted that one thing on one fishing forum doesnt mean were going to see heavy restrictions come to us in like the next month or something. But you can worry about one post effecting the whole future of fishing while i go out fishing.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
11-08-2011, 04:56 PM

who cares? how does it affect us? let me know please? DFG will not do anything DFG is never there and has not been there when people with no fishing licenses and illegal rigs snagging fish fill their ice chest up to the tip top and keep over a hand full of adult bass dfg is always on a perminate vacation..he is a kid who cares you live and you learn dont you? i did it when i was young you have to do wrong to learn what is right..right? maybe he does not have a older figure that knows whats wrong to teach him. you "fisherman" have way to much sweet time on your hands on this quite funny site! I have been on here long enough to know it is a joke and 95% of the stuff on here is either a joke or is completely retarded and most new members take things straight to their b HOLE! why dont you get off your computer chair or off your android phone and try something called fishing less talking. I love all you FCG... Fishing computer gangsters.

DarkShadow
11-08-2011, 04:59 PM
you have to do wrong to learn what is right..right?

Absolutely!

http://api.ning.com/files/iOT5N4lIy7fVDBPdB7WbeQDdUUV-XO06I03mEPopU6iTEYf6NSZECOhcfIxNSd*ZPM-knoRQYPQFq7mjXeSmSEKEF8lMEI8s/clapping.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
11-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Absolutely!

http://api.ning.com/files/iOT5N4lIy7fVDBPdB7WbeQDdUUV-XO06I03mEPopU6iTEYf6NSZECOhcfIxNSd*ZPM-knoRQYPQFq7mjXeSmSEKEF8lMEI8s/clapping.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

HAHA right on DS! lol

vortec_cruiser
11-08-2011, 06:08 PM
who cares? how does it affect us? let me know please? DFG will not do anything DFG is never there and has not been there when people with no fishing licenses and illegal rigs snagging fish fill their ice chest up to the tip top and keep over a hand full of adult bass dfg is always on a perminate vacation..he is a kid who cares you live and you learn dont you? i did it when i was young you have to do wrong to learn what is right..right? maybe he does not have a older figure that knows whats wrong to teach him. you "fisherman" have way to much sweet time on your hands on this quite funny site! I have been on here long enough to know it is a joke and 95% of the stuff on here is either a joke or is completely retarded and most new members take things straight to their b HOLE! why dont you get off your computer chair or off your android phone and try something called fishing less talking. I love all you FCG... Fishing computer gangsters.

You need to take some extra time to improve on your 5th grade education. And I do believe my original comment was right on the button.

smokehound
11-08-2011, 08:34 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/Picture9.png

That is all.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
11-08-2011, 09:33 PM
You need to take some extra time to improve on your 5th grade education. And I do believe my original comment was right on the button.

Okay let me know if you feel the same if you ever meet me in person. I have had some ordeals with people on here and when meeting me in person hmm they are suprized. Have a good one buddy