PDA

View Full Version : Simi Reports

SR_RKO
10-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Been hitting up rancho and indian hills lately for the past 4 weeks. hadnt made a good run in a while.
Rancho has been doing well with cats. over the past two weeks both times i went out We ended up with a couple of 5 pound cats and even a 7 pound which was a personal best for rancho. All fish were safely released.

Indian Hills. Damn this place can get your blood going.
The past three times I have been out there. 3 hits and three snapped lines. because of my friend getting overzealous and snapping the line the other was my own fault that happened last night after a nice ten minute fight as we were getting him into the next snap to much tension again. Bye bye channel cat so i assume ea

Places have been doing good on cats sadly I havent seen much action in the way of bass at any of these spots.

Cartman
10-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Been hitting up rancho and indian hills lately for the past 4 weeks. hadnt made a good run in a while.
Rancho has been doing well with cats. over the past two weeks both times i went out We ended up with a couple of 5 pound cats and even a 7 pound which was a personal best for rancho. All fish were safely released.

Indian Hills. Damn this place can get your blood going.
The past three times I have been out there. 3 hits and three snapped lines. because of my friend getting overzealous and snapping the line the other was my own fault that happened last night after a nice ten minute fight as we were getting him into the next snap to much tension again. Bye bye channel cat so i assume ea

Places have been doing good on cats sadly I havent seen much action in the way of bass at any of these spots.

I like fishing at Rancho. Nice lake, pretty, peaceful, and some surprisingly large fish in there. Where is Indian Hills? I did google searches and all I came up with was an Indian Hills in Riverside.