PDA

View Full Version : Plastics Lot, Swimbait Stick, Tourny Special, Calcutta 150, Citica 200, $25 Combos

ThatKidCASH
10-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Cleaned out the boat and decided these are good to go.

Combos:

Quantum Snapshot 2500 Spinning Reel w/ Extra Spool and Shakespeare Ugly Stick Lite 6'6" Medium Rod- $25
Quantum Snapshot 3500 Spinning Reel w/ Shakespeare Ugly Stick Lite 6' MedHvy Rod- $25
Pinnacle 2500XT Spinning Reel w/ BPS Graphite Series 6' MedHvy Rod -$30
Shakespeare Micro Reel w/ Berkley Cherrywood Graphite Rod- $10
BPS Tourny Special 100 Baitcasting Reel w/ 50# Izorline Spectra and 6'6" MedHvy Tourny Special Rod- $50

TAKE ALL 5 OF THE COMBOS ABOVE FOR $100

Swimbait Stick:

SOLD

Plastics Lot:

SOLD

Reels:

Calcutta 150 spooled with 30# Izorline Spectra- Keeping (Unless a great offer is made)
Citica 200D- SOLD
BPS Tourny Special 100 spooled with 50# Izorline Spectra- $30
Shimano Sedona 2500 spooled with 15# Power Pro (has extra handle as well)- $40

Plano Tackle Boxes:

(4) 3650s w/ dividers- $3ea.
3601 w/ dividers- $3
4600 w/ dividers- $5
Plano Boxes with handles- $5ea (keep whatever's in them)
(2) 3500s w/ dividers- $2ea

Bearded Dragons:

(2) Juvenile Bearded Dragons
Parents are a German Giant and a Red
36" x 18" x 18" Glass Terrarium w/ sliding screen tops
Reptisun 10.0 UV Light
Ceramic Heat Lamp
Blacklight Heat Lamp
Take 'em for $150

Because of the amount of stuff for sale in this thread, I will compile a list of pictures and post the finished list with links rather than having you scroll through all of the pictures.

Everything for sale is in good working order (Beardies are healthy)

All prices are obo. Just ask, the worst I will say is no.

Feel free to PM me, or call/text me.
Steven (818) 536-9174
*If I don't answer a call, I'm either at work or in class, leave a voicemail or text and I'll return it as soon as I can.*

Have something good to trade, (high end fishing gear, float tubes, hunting gear, firearms, compound bows, etc) PM me, I'll entertain trades.

bigwillie909
10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Sent you a PM

ThatKidCASH
10-14-2011, 02:15 AM
All PM's and texts have been replied to.

ThatKidCASH
10-15-2011, 05:20 PM
$125 for beardies

bigwillie909
10-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Sent you another PM

bigwillie909
10-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Dude, Im super stoked on the things I bought from you! Theyre all in great shape!

ThatKidCASH
10-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Thank you brother! It was a pleasure selling them to you. We'll get on some bass soon!

ThatKidCASH
10-18-2011, 10:59 AM
All of the combos together for $100.
Just offer for the other stuff. Worst I will say is no thank you.

VietReefer
10-18-2011, 12:47 PM
I would have appreciated if you would have let me know you sold the swimbait rod to someone else when I was actually the first up and we dealt everything. You said you'll come around 3pm, didn't come, then said you'll be there around 5mp and didn't come either, and didn't at least send me an PM or a text. I passed another deal on another nice rod because I thought we had a deal, had money ready, waited and wasted the whole afternoon. Totally understand it was your right to sell to whomever but your communication skill really suck and would be nice if you would have let me know you couldn't come or decide to sell the rod to someone else. Not cool, not cool.

ThatKidCASH
10-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Alright,
I PM'd you, texted you, and spoke with your friend. He told me I had until 5pm to deliver the rod to his house. I told him I couldn't because I had work. He said he'd wait until 5 no longer. I couldn't be there, so no deal. I'm sorry you're mad, if you really wanted it that bad, you could've picked it up yourself. Please refrain from responding to this post.

VietReefer
10-18-2011, 10:11 PM
No problem man. The only reason I couldn't pick it up myself was like I told you I live 2 hours away and you said you can deliver to my friends' house 15 mins away, nobody forced you to make that drive rite? LOL. After a couple texts I sent you on the delivery date and 2 more the day after, you said that you "thought" you PMed and texted me to let me know you sold it but you didn't. And you told me friend that you'll come around 3pm but you couldn't come so you rescheduled to 5pm and didn't come either. If you knew you had to work around those time, you wouldn't had made those appointments, rite?. Maybe you didn't want to make the drive as you agreed to because it would be more convenient for you to sell it to someone who came to your place which is totally understandable. The only reason I said something was that I thought you should at least sent me an PM or text saying that you sold it instead of ignoring my texts and didn't reply until the 3rd or 4th text the day after. Anyway, it's all kool with me, and I think it should stop here. Good luck with your other sales man, seriously :)

xjdesertfox
10-19-2011, 01:46 AM
there must have been a language barrier here. maybe cash couldnt understand when you speakra da engrish?

ThatKidCASH
10-19-2011, 01:49 AM
I didn't make appointments. I spoke to your friend, he insisted I be there before 5. Even after I clearly repeated to him over and over that I am at work and can't make it until later. His last words were, "I'm waiting tir 5, no ronger." and that's where we hung up. So... idk what you else you want me to say. Are you going to keep bumping my thread trying to neg me, or will you just move on and find another rod?

ThatKidCASH
10-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Badabump chaaa...

ThatKidCASH
10-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Will Bearded Dragons, and all of the Spinning Combos, for a float tube.