PDA

View Full Version : Fished Mcarthur park

M6teenbam
10-11-2011, 10:18 AM
I caught one
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/07d9f3b3.jpg
This one is from Lincoln park. But the one I caught at mcarthur park was exactly the same. I just didn't get a pic because my phone was off cause I spilled juice on it. But I had like 4 bites.

BUSTER124
10-11-2011, 11:27 AM
I work right around the corner from Mac Park and there are some good looking docks and other stuff to fish there. We should hook up and fish. I got your back if you mine. The only problem is some of my "customers" hang out there dealing dope. I don't wanna get noticed as "One time." If you know what I mean..

M6teenbam
10-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Yea bro I'm down. We just have to get together on what day we gonna roll. I just figure, the dumb *** gangstas are asleep early you know. So we shouldnt have much to worry about earlier in the day. I was there by my self yesterday, so with another person for sure im there. Just let me know.

qaze0
10-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Heres a little story straight out of the gangster category, try flipping on the shady side of the dead crack dealers your sure to get a bite... lol enjoy your trip .

DarkShadow
10-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Heres a little story straight out of the gangster category, try flipping on the shady side of the dead crack dealers your sure to get a bite... lol enjoy your trip .

I like to sprinkle crack on my baits, to give the fish something more familiar so they hold on.

ako
10-11-2011, 02:24 PM
i've been meaning to go check out macarthur ever since they closed off echo park, but cant get anyone to join me. let me know when you guys hit it up and maybe i'll drop by as well

EndlessSeason
10-11-2011, 02:47 PM
nice fish, keep getting them

M6teenbam
10-11-2011, 08:53 PM
i've been meaning to go check out macarthur ever since they closed off echo park, but cant get anyone to join me. let me know when you guys hit it up and maybe i'll drop by as well
I'm gonna be there Friday morning at 6:30 am bro. Hope to see you there. I'm gonna keep fishing there till I catch a big one.

Ifishtoolittle
10-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice job. I bet the bass there receive little to no fishing pressure so it should be easy pickings.

BUSTER124
10-12-2011, 01:23 PM
I will be there at 0630ish too. I will park on the west side of the lake. Driving a POS Dodge minivan. And probably the only white guy there. Not scrrrrrrd!! Ako, you showing?

skylarjames2009
10-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Good to hear you got one bro i went the other night but nothing last . Yesterday hit licoln and nothing alondras been good

M6teenbam
10-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Good to hear you got one bro i went the other night but nothing last . Yesterday hit licoln and nothing alondras been good

Yea Lincoln does pretty well on drop shot bro. And the one I caught at mac park was with a drop shot, and the one I caught today at legg was with drop shot. And today I used Texas rig, spinner bait, and a jig with a craw dad.

M6teenbam
10-12-2011, 07:27 PM
I will be there at 0630ish too. I will park on the west side of the lake. Driving a POS Dodge minivan. And probably the only white guy there. Not scrrrrrrd!! Ako, you showing?

Hey bro, this is where I think you should park. At the west side of the lake you have to pay, and keep going back every hour. It's a pian. On Monday,I found parking on the south side of the lake on s. Lake st. There is parking spots if you go far enough with out having to put money in the meter. Right around the purple dot that I pinned on the map I'm posting.http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/f7cc290d.jpg

ako
10-13-2011, 11:40 AM

I'll try to show, but 6:30 am is usually when I sleep :/
I did go to macarthur yesterday in the afternoon from about 2pm to 7pm. Walked the whole lake, but didn't catch anything. I didn't try any drop-shotting though.

The crowd at the park isn't that bad. It's pretty diverse. Just wish the fishing was as good as it was at Echo. Maybe I just haven't figured out what works.

I did talk to a guy who was fishing there for carp using tortillas. He said he caught a 20 pounder the other day and saw trucks putting big bass in the lake. A little later, I saw a two huge carp cruising the side of the lake. Also saw smaller bass chasing my lures and a whole school of fry hanging out in one corner of the lake.

Koontaj
10-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Horale! Vatos. I will make sure my homies check for poochers.
Bassing is better at night there...the word is out.
I understand why people are scared to go at night and its better for me...ha ha

I have mine off safety when I go.