PDA

View Full Version : Lb 10-9-11

Sharkbait
10-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Fished for about 2.5 hrs in LB in the evening for a 20.5'' Halibut, a 12'' YFC, and a farmed mystery fish in the whitewater. Water is brown with scattered bunches of leafs, grass, kelp etc. I did see some small 3'' bait swim by and flicker on the surface. Also, dolphins and pelicans were diving only about 200 yards off the beach. On the way home while at a stop light in LB, a teenager rear ended me pretty hard then causing me to hit the car in front of me. He said he glanced at his phone :Angry:
I don't have time for putting together a video. I have a appointment at the Collision center this morning :mad:

Anthony

Swank909
10-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Nice size fish, almost a keeper. Sucks about the accident, hope you're ok and the car gets repaired.

jerryG
10-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Wow Anthony sorry to hear about your car. Glad to hear that you are okay and that no one was hurt. At least the kid fessed up about being distracted by his cell phone.

I remember years ago when my truck got wrecked and I was shopping for a new one I had a lapse of a week or so that I didn't have a vehicle. You called to see if I wanted to go fishing and I said that I had the day off but no transportation. With out any hesitation you said "Okay I'll be by your house to pick you up for fishing. I will never forget that.

Hopefully the Kid's insurance will repair/ reimburse you for your car as quickly and painlessly as possible. While your car is being fixed if your transportation is limited just let me know I'll go pick you up and we'll go fishing.

JerryG

DockRat
10-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Bummer SharkBait.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/deborah156/EthanMiskaentry002.jpg

murrieta angler
10-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Well,
Nice short session ruined by some kid....OUCH!
Robert
<><