PDA

View Full Version : Santa fe Dam 10/9/11

Lakerfan160
10-09-2011, 07:34 PM
got to the lake at noon, the water level is still low, i was hopeing the rain wedesday will increase the water but i guess not:Confused:. one person was catching stocker size cats, he caught 2. i was walking the shore and casted my firetiger rooster and nothing,so i switch to my custom color roostertail and on my third cast i hook up to a 4 incher:Neutral: then few more cast other 4 iner:Crying: dam were are the big ones i keep move casted into a spot were a little guy jumped and got a hard bite reeled it in a i was a little less of a pound, 10 incher thats better:Smile:. casted to the same spot and landed a nice bass this was a one pounder for sure :Cool: the bite died and left at 2pm. it was i nice 2hr mission. 33276

old pudd fisher
10-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the report, I sure like Roostertails for all around city park shore fishing, white ones work good for me.

Lakerfan160
10-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the report, I sure like Roostertails for all around city park shore fishing, white ones work good for me.

yup they catch many types of fish like gills,bass and trout. white is a good color i added a white strips on some of my roostertails.