PDA

View Full Version : Fairmount's coffin run..

TheAsianGuy
10-08-2011, 11:33 PM
What the heck happen to the F'mount fishes? Are they revolting? :Confused:

Guys doing carps' run for the past 5 days said they hit only skunks, in the meanwhile, carps were jumping out of the water every 3 minutes early morning.

Guys chasing basses nailed only salads. Ended up grabbing gills that were dinks.

Cats were no where to be found, nor have any one of the guys confirmed a kitty bite for the past week.

A few groups of guys hauling ocean gears, tossing double pyramid weights ended up hauling out empty hooks. Saw a few 7-up plastic float rigs got a few nibbles, but no solid bites.

No monsters sighting either (ie. pikes, salamanders, Loch Ness..) Wish we have those crazy bull-eye carps and pikes running loose in there. At least we can get a good fight on the line. Plenty of bait fishes all over the banks, from the outlet to the pier. Some one want to share some catch info?

Ifishtoolittle
10-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Someone should throw some bullheads and snakeheads in there. lol then you'll have non-stop action!

Natural Lefty
10-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Don't forget those famous Fairmount Walleyes, fellows!

fish-o-haulic
10-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Someone should throw some bullheads and snakeheads in there. lol then you'll have non-stop action!

I say we put some pirahna and golden dorado aka trout on steroids. then there will be some non stop action.

SHANA
10-16-2011, 04:57 PM
i stopped there friday morning with no luck..just hasseled by the locals wanting to get me high...

Fat Tony
10-16-2011, 06:10 PM
i stopped there friday morning with no luck..just hasseled by the locals wanting to get me high...

If they're not getting high they're getting drunk

TheAsianGuy
10-16-2011, 07:21 PM

If you dress and look like that going fishing..well..duh :LOL: j/k

Natural Lefty
10-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Shana, they don't try to get me high. They usually tell me about their radical religious beliefs instead. On the other hand, I have met people at some places including Perris Lake who say something like "you look like you're on drugs," etc. probably ameteur pharmacists, if you know what I mean. Duh! I don't even touch drugs, including legal ones like alcohol or tobacco. Okay, maybe I ingest a bit of caffeine, but that is almost everywhere in our food and drink (chocolate, sodas, teas).

Sublime-Steve
10-20-2011, 08:40 PM
LOL... That place is off and on.. and when its off.. ITS REALLY OFF. Maybe you can get a walleye though.

old pudd fisher
10-20-2011, 10:29 PM
LOL... That place is off and on.. and when its off.. ITS REALLY OFF. Maybe you can get a walleye though.

Yeah I keep trying to catch one there.