PDA

View Full Version : What side of the Lake do they stock Peck Road Park Lake??

Mr T-rex
10-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Wanna catch some cats at Peck road park lake.. where are the good spots ?

white belt
10-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm not sure where they stock but I think the right side of that narrow channel should be a good spot.

Mr T-rex
10-03-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm not sure where they stock but I think the right side of that narrow channel should be a good spot. i usually fish at the left side of the lake and never have any luck.. this time im gonna try the right side. thanks bro

white belt
10-03-2011, 01:19 PM
No prob man. There's a spot right at the opening. It's usually always taken though... and hopefully the water level didn't cover it up.

I didn't even know they stocked cats last week! I'll probably be there this week. Temps are nice.

Sh1mano
10-03-2011, 03:14 PM
do you guys know what time they close the gates on the weekdays? If they are closed would I be able to park on the street and just walk (or bike) right in?

Mr T-rex
10-03-2011, 04:08 PM
No prob man. There's a spot right at the opening. It's usually always taken though... and hopefully the water level didn't cover it up.

I didn't even know they stocked cats last week! I'll probably be there this week. Temps are nice. Sounds good .. Ill probably see you up there this weekend

white belt
10-03-2011, 04:08 PM
do you guys know what time they close the gates on the weekdays? If they are closed would I be able to park on the street and just walk (or bike) right in?

I went a few weeks back. They close the gates at 6, park closes at 8. I think that changes after this month to the park closing at 6.

Mr T-rex
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
do you guys know what time they close the gates on the weekdays? If they are closed would I be able to park on the street and just walk (or bike) right in? i think like at 4 or 5..last time they closed the gates on me and i had to pay some bum 10$ to get me out from a crazy spot lol..yeah you can walk right in but i dont suggest fishing there in the night

white belt
10-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Sounds good .. Ill probably see you up there this weekend

If its a weekday, ill probably be the only one there dressed business casual hahaha

Mr T-rex
10-03-2011, 04:12 PM
If its a weekday, ill probably be the only one there dressed business casual hahaha im either going on saturday or sunday .. lol fishing in business casual aaha

white belt
10-03-2011, 04:26 PM
im either going on saturday or sunday .. lol fishing in business casual aaha

Anything to get out there man! Sometimes i forget to clean my dress shoes n i go to work with them the next day all mucked up :ROFL:

Mr T-rex
10-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Anything to get out there man! Sometimes i forget to clean my dress shoes n i go to work with them the next day all mucked up :ROFL:

lol thats funny .. i go fishing all bummed out bcuz i get dirty ahah