PDA

View Full Version : Legg Lake 10/2/11

Carptain_Bao
10-02-2011, 10:17 PM
This weekend hit Legg lake twice.First day,I caught three bluegills,okay size.Released right away.Sunday,in the afternoon,when i just got there,caught a pretty big bluegill and a baby bass,released.Then when i cast it in,the bobber just went all the way down,caught a powerful beast,fought for 5 mins,caught a channel cat,around 3 lbs.Then later caught several small bluegills,released.I caught all of them by using night crawlers.They just didn't dig lure nowadays or I just couldn't find a good spot.
Btw,I fkin hate the people who row boats on the lake.They just ****** go whereever they want and never care about others.One boat almost destroyed one of my bobber.They kept on going throught the small channel I fished there and some even back up for several times.That made me really pissed.Otherwise I ll catch more fish!!!
Total:1 baby bass,1 channel catfish,1 small turtle,10 bluegills
Good enough for me.
Thinking about hit Santa Fe Dam next week,anyone has any advice about where to fish or what I shoudl use?

TUNAVIC
10-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Pretty cool,nice selection.

Carptain_Bao
10-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks=]
Legg lake is really good these days.

white belt
10-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Good work man. I never have luck at Legg but I'm using rapalas n jigs.

Surfer
10-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Go to Heartwell Park in Long Beach. Turtles are WFO there! Lol

Carptain_Bao
10-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Thx
I think plastic worms and live bait work better there.I have seen some big bass jumping out the water for the dragonfly,therefore,I think frogs are good too

Carptain_Bao
10-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Go to Heartwell Park in Long Beach. Turtles are WFO there! Lol

Lol once the turtle bites ur bait,it never let go...
Peck road park has a lot of turtle too,caught two 4 pounder this summer lol

Ifishtoolittle
10-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Very nice with the CPRs.