PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Personal Best @ The Pudd

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-01-2011, 10:13 PM
My second time out this week, I've been catching the evening hours lately, but since it's October 1st, they're rolling the Fall/Winter season schedule and kicking everybody out by 7:30PM :Rolls Eyes:

Yesterday was a real treat, got there around 5-6PM to kill some time and play with the new baitcasting rod, even though I caught the skunk, I also was able to catch some really cool pics, the sky was just amazing.. :Big Grin:

http://www.sublogic.net/fishing/puddingstone/thelake2.jpg

http://www.sublogic.net/fishing/puddingstone/puddingstonepano2.jpg

Today was also a treat, Pete Marino was at Bass Pro Shops giving one of his seminars, picked up on a lot of new lures/techniques which picked at my wallet, had to give the Pudd another go so I decided to bring the new ammunition.

Before I could even start on the new gear, I decided to stick with a classic technique on my 2nd rod, I'm sure you've all come across this technique before.. it's called live bait :Secret:

first cast, first ten seconds, landed this little piggy

http://www.sublogic.net/fishing/puddingstone/fastbass.jpg

about a 4-5 pounder I would say, the look on everybody's face was money, even more so when I let it go.. :Big Smile:

If only the Pudd was like this every day :LOL:

vortec_cruiser
10-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Those are a couple of great pics of the early evening sky.
And that bass isn't too bad either. You are kidding about the live bait, right?

Surfer
10-02-2011, 12:03 AM
The first pic is so dope I set it as my background.

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Those are a couple of great pics of the early evening sky.
And that bass isn't too bad either. You are kidding about the live bait, right?

crawdads, they never fail.. most of the time at least. :Secret:

tree
10-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Awesome HDRs, i dunno if you did that extreme HDR on purpose.

headcase881
10-02-2011, 05:42 AM
I love the looks of fury from the ones that dont know how to fish as they see that fish swim away ha ha ha i love c&r. the worst part about it is if their youngsters are there theyll start casting where you released..... little bastards that was my fishing hole

Cartman
10-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Great pictures! Pretty nice fish, too. Thanks.

fish-o-haulic
10-03-2011, 07:58 PM
I love the looks of fury from the ones that dont know how to fish as they see that fish swim away ha ha ha i love c&r. the worst part about it is if their youngsters are there theyll start casting where you released..... little bastards that was my fishing hole

ya thats pretty funny

eggot
10-03-2011, 08:05 PM
sick *** pics

TUNAVIC
10-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Best looking shots of the Pudd I've ever seen!Thanks

M6teenbam
10-04-2011, 02:13 AM
For having some great pics of the back round, the pic of you bass is pretty cheap. I'd prefer having a good pic of your bass bro. Looks big. Put it down next to your rod next time if your alone.

M6teenbam
10-04-2011, 02:14 AM
I need tips on how to fish that place, I went there not too long ago, and the grass weeds were too overwhelming

reservoir dog
10-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Nice catch but forget the fish, awesome photography JW jr!!!!!!!:Beer Toast:

Carptain_Bao
10-04-2011, 10:31 AM
crawdads, they never fail.. most of the time at least. :Secret:

J Wade jr.,u are dam right man,it never lets u down.That's why i always bring my second rod and some night crawlers.

carpanglerdude
10-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Looks like some very nice HDR photos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_dynamic_range_imaging) of the Pudd, nice work!

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys, these are actually pics with my iPhone, theres a program called HDR Pro and Pano, pretty nifty for a phone app I would say. Photography used to be my number one hobby, now its fishing.. I love when the opportunity presents itself to combine the two though :Envious:

Jeremy Wade Jr
10-04-2011, 04:58 PM
For having some great pics of the back round, the pic of you bass is pretty cheap. I'd prefer having a good pic of your bass bro. Looks big. Put it down next to your rod next time if your alone.

I took another picture but it was pretty obvious as to where I caught it unless I blacked out the background, i'm pretty sure it was the same bass I almost caught a couple days prior to that, I asked a lady nearby to take a picture of me and the fish but the picture was blurry. My main concern was getting the fish back to water as early as possible before facing the inevitable "are you going to keep it?" question from one of the weekend warriors. The lady asked me that of course, so I took a couple of quick snaps and back it went before anyone else could grind me for it.

old pudd fisher
10-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Great pic of the pudd Wade I stoled it and put it on my desk top, Photography is one of my hobbies too.