PDA

View Full Version : caddis nevada replacment bladder

jpod
09-30-2011, 10:03 PM
i have a caddis nevada u shaped float tube and the bladder just busted at the seam some people are tellin me that caddis will replace it for free is this true.... or is ther any were i can buy a replacment bladder bass pro shops maybe ive looked online but cant find a retail store that carys caddis replacment bladders can any one help

fishmounter
10-01-2011, 10:27 AM
The bladder just came apart at the seam? By chance did you have your FT stored in a hot garage? People need to know that when you put your 'tube away for a while, if it's to be stored in a hot place like a garage in the summertime (like my garage here in Riverside), you need to release some air from the bladder because it will expand from the heat and can split at the seams.
As far as an answer I'm not sure... I'm sure Caddis must have a website. There was a float tube equipment website that I have seen... If I find anything I'll PM you..

stickboy
10-01-2011, 12:49 PM
I dont think they'll replace it but its worth a try. Bob Marriots fly shop in Fullerton sells replacement bladders but they aren't cheap. $40 seems to be the price everywhere.

WARRIORMIKE
10-01-2011, 10:46 PM
30-50 bucks on caddis website

jpod
10-01-2011, 11:44 PM
30-50 bucks on caddis website

ive been on the website they have no replacement bladders
on the website they stil havent answerd the phone lol

WARRIORMIKE
10-02-2011, 09:38 AM
I bought a replacement one from them a while back ago. Maybe I did call them?? I think I got a few bucks off cause it was a refurbished bladder