vipjason
09-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Is there any fish out there?

seal
10-01-2011, 11:45 AM
There use to be.

smokehound
10-01-2011, 01:32 PM
There are alot of exotic fish in that lake. I caught a blood parrot cichlid there. That's a neat place to carp fish, there are alot of koi in the lake.

fish the smaller lake, the bigger one is shallower, and gets bluestoned alot, but has huge carp in it.

This lake is best fished with a weedless presentation. Texas-rigged curly-tail roboworms, with a 1/16th Oz bullet-sinker at the front are great for these choked places.

vipjason
10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Thx for the info smokehound

LGHT
10-10-2011, 03:22 PM
when you say fish the "smaller lake" what one do you mean? I'm looking at it on google maps and there is about 9 bodies of water.

Are you talking about the lake on the south east side off of euclid and warner? Sorry never been to the park before, but i've been wanting to check it out.

candyman
10-10-2011, 09:16 PM
yes he is referring to the lake by euclid and warner. There are only two lakes you can actually fish on. (EUCLID AND EDINGER) which is referred to as the big lake. and (EUCLID AND WARNER) being the small lake. the other lakes i believe are part of the golf course and would require some ninja skills to fish.