PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth going early morning to SARL?

vicioustattoo
09-29-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm planning on checking out SARL this morning, but since they haven't stocked it since Friday, I'm not sure It'll be worth it, what do you guys think?

Viejo
09-29-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm planning on checking out SARL this morning, but since they haven't stocked it since Friday, I'm not sure It'll be worth it, what do you guys think?

I think that, in the words of Warren Miller, "If you don't go...you'll another week older....." and always wonder if you could have caught something (they don't all get caught).
Just go...enjoy a day on the water doing something you like. Worse ways to spend your time.

Totempole
09-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Regardless if u wait or not. There's plenty of fish out there with their 5 fish limits. Viejo said it right. Enjoy the day.

mjc89
09-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Theres lots of fish in the lake. Its really up to you if you want to go or not. Theres days that the fish are willing to bite and days that they wont but hey is fishing. It beats a day of working any day. I went Tuesday night and got me one of those super cats weighing almost 10lbs. I am sure theres still a bunch of big ones in the lakes so its worth a try.

vicioustattoo
09-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I ended up going and landed a small 2lb catfish at around 9am and a bunch of bites afterwards, but just that one cat is all I landed.