PDA

View Full Version : Echo Park Lake

reservoir dog
09-26-2011, 11:21 PM
The fish were relocated to MacArthur Park...if you're brave enough to fish there...:Guns:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-echo-park-lake-20110927,0,6354656.story?track=rss

snakeplissken
09-27-2011, 05:17 PM
i think i'll try it.what's the worst that could happen...??

ToadsToadsOnly
09-27-2011, 06:20 PM
i think i'll try it.what's the worst that could happen...??
You could get your shoes jacked maybe fishing gear jacked. Damn, I need to go get a Strap to fish McArthur the world record class bass that was known used to be in Echo should be in there now.

stressD
09-27-2011, 10:15 PM
I stopped by MacArthur few months back to check out the lake. It was before noon so not too many people around but I was getting mad dogged like crazy. The people there must of been regulars and I must of seemed really out of place. It wasn't as if I had my fishing gear, just took a look around the lake but man, I felt uneasy with all that eyes on me. If you decide to go I suggest going early and not taking your best gear. stay light and your guard up but don't look too nervous. Being a Latino or having the appearance of Latin descent will help blending in. Being Asian didn't help matters much but since I know there's fish, I'll pay MacArthur a visit real soon.

HBAR
09-28-2011, 08:33 AM
If that's the case I would use "the buddy" system go in pairs so if one gets into trouble there will be someone you know there to help

:Death2Above: :Guns: :Death2Above: :Guns:

DarkShadow
09-28-2011, 08:36 AM
I'll pick up an ID and a raspado while i'm out there.

ThatKidCASH
09-28-2011, 10:29 AM
^ Winnar! Thumbs up to you good sir.

reservoir dog
09-28-2011, 11:37 AM
If that's the case I would use "the buddy" system go in pairs so if one gets into trouble there will be someone you know there to help

:Death2Above: :Guns: :Death2Above: :Guns:

Great idea! Maybe we should round up a few FNN'ers and hit up the lake in full force. Maybe a friendly tournament in the hood.

HBAR
09-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I can see it now, we all show up wearing our FNN shirts and then the headline on the newspaper the next day "The FNN gang" gets arrested while fishing at MacArthur Park.

snakeplissken
09-29-2011, 06:45 PM
and you know the L.A.P.D will plant evidence on us.a dirty gun with a filed off serial number , sprinkle some coke on us.....damn , we'll never be heard from again.:Finger:

HBAR
09-29-2011, 08:34 PM
and you know the L.A.P.D will plant evidence on us.a dirty gun with a filed off serial number , sprinkle some coke on us.....damn , we'll never be heard from again.:Finger:

Look just cuz you got busted J walking and had to use all dem "big words"

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL::ROFL::ROFL::Nut Kick::Head Bang::Neener Neener::Neener Neener:

M6teenbam
10-04-2011, 02:05 AM
I heard a lot of the fish there died also. Very very disappointing, I was told there was like a 25 pound cat dish just floating in a tiny pond that was left. Also that there were a gang of dead bass all over the place. Big ones too.