PDA

View Full Version : Perris this morning 9/25 ..... didnt bring my "A" Game.

bassgrabber1
09-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Steve and I went out for a session this morning...overcast and fog aloong with water temps between 73 and 75 made for a perfect day of bass fishing......except that I didnt bring it. I only landed 1 of the 7 strikes I got today. Not sure what happened but I think I am just tired. Steve landed a couple but the same thing was happening to him.....oh well 1 is better than none. I'll get them on Tuesday.

fishmounter
09-25-2011, 07:26 PM
When you are tired, your strike reflexes can be off. At least you got out on the water! Dude with the bass you guys have caught recently, (especially you JM) I don't want to hear any complaints! (jk) I sent you a PM...

Sublime-Steve
09-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Yea I lost a nice 1 and another decent 1 and only got a dink :-( oh well we will b back :Razz:

p.s If you own a JetSki. dont drive fast.... :mad:

bassgrabber1
09-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Yea I lost a nice 1 and another decent 1 and only got a dink :-( oh well we will b back :Razz:

p.s If you own a JetSki. dont drive fast.... :mad:

hahahahhahaaha!!!!! Those damn jet skiers were out in full force today!!!! I was shocked at how many peeps were out there on a foggy morning. My favorite part of the day was when the cops told the jet skiers to slow down in the cove and then when he leaves they just do it again....allof a sudden he gets pulled off his jet ski for a talking to....lol....jackass!!!

TheAsianGuy
09-25-2011, 08:39 PM
When you are tired, your strike reflexes can be off. At least you got out on the water! Dude with the bass you guys have caught recently, (especially you JM) I don't want to hear any complaints! (jk) I sent you a PM...

Amen to that brother! So, spill your guts on your report without complaints! heheheheh

bassgrabber1
09-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah I really shouldn't complain ....at least I beat the skunk. I get up really early on Saturdays to cook for cattering jobs and well I go to bed really late.....I really felt it today

TheAsianGuy
09-26-2011, 09:07 AM
People have alcohol hangover. Most of us anglers have sleep deprivation hangover. You just get the bigger case of it. Some of us have both..right Ronnie?! :LOL:

Sublime-Steve
09-27-2011, 09:06 AM
lol shi* I been there before haha no sleep n to much booze the night before a early morning fishing trip is rough, then you get out on the water and start nailing them n forget all about the way u felt an hour ago

TheAsianGuy
09-27-2011, 09:17 AM
The adrenaline factor heh? Just make sure you don't end up swimming with the fishes because you think you're one of them, since your blood is high on adrenaline and alcohol..human high octane? :LOL:

ddoskocil
09-27-2011, 11:52 AM
One is better than none, right. Missing bites is also better than not getting them, too. Any advice on baits right now for Perris? Thanks.

bassgrabber1
09-27-2011, 12:04 PM
One is better than none, right. Missing bites is also better than not getting them, too. Any advice on baits right now for Perris? Thanks.

Answered your PM .