PDA

View Full Version : How do u know when u have no class!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
09-25-2011, 08:20 AM
i dont know if anyone cares,about boxing . ive never witnessed a more classless act in boxing, till i saw the cheap shot in last weeks pay for view match.yes its defend yourself at all times.the young fighter head butted, and was apolizing ,like any person with class.when he was hit with a cheap shot.his opponet, who is a talented boxer shows the real person he is.i thought when mike tyson bit evanders ear id seen it all.i know this is a week later, but i just saw the replay.

Dr. MindBendo
09-26-2011, 02:50 PM
I agree with you 100%.

TheAsianGuy
09-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Question is, why in the world would you watch something, when you can actually do it in real life, properly? Exercise, spill some blood, bruise and break some body parts, and feel good while doing it! This is a loaded question and subject, but hey..let's start it!

smokehound
09-28-2011, 01:03 PM
i dont know if anyone cares,about boxing . ive never witnessed a more classless act in boxing, till i saw the cheap shot in last weeks pay for view match.yes its defend yourself at all times.the young fighter head butted, and was apolizing ,like any person with class.when he was hit with a cheap shot.his opponet, who is a talented boxer shows the real person he is.i thought when mike tyson bit evanders ear id seen it all.i know this is a week later, but i just saw the replay.I thought it was pretty lame, too. That's almost like kicking someone in the balls during boxing. :LOL:

DarkShadow
09-28-2011, 01:14 PM
I thought it was pretty lame, too. That's almost like kicking someone in the balls during boxing. :LOL:

Or like trying to head butt someone during boxing.

OH wait, we've gone full circle now.

Whadya know.

laserbrn
09-28-2011, 01:25 PM
That's crap! I've watched the replay multiple times and he told them to fight. Watch this replay at 1:06 "let's roll" and he puts his hands together as if to say "box".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUmMn8fRro

Fight was on.

Bassmaster Bob
09-29-2011, 06:51 AM
There was a classless act in the fight but it wasn't from Mayweather it was the headbutt. Once you take a butt like that and you are the better fighter you put an end to the fight as soon as you can, and he did just that. Who knows what Ortiz was going to do next and Mayweather didn't want to find out.

Webfoot
09-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Mayweather's elbows were addressed pre-fight by the referee. The elbows were flying but Ortiz's headbutting was more apparent. Ortiz didn't need to continue with his endless apologies after he was penalized by the "Ref". Both fighters lacked professionalism in my opinion. P.S. Larry Merchant should have beat Mayweather with his microphone.

Daryl
09-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Classless? Maybe...

Probably saved Ortiz a whole lot of punishment. I'm no Mayweather bandwagon fan but it didn't look good for Ortiz.

As for Mayweather Vs. Merchant, that made my night. Hilarious!