PDA

View Full Version : Fullerton Police Arrested

DockRat
09-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Kelly Thomas got beaten so much worse that Rodney King was.
At 160 lbs with No Alcohol, No Drugs in his Toxicology Report.
6 Cops were there. Officer Ramos kept pounding his head.
This poor kid was schizophrenic and hung out for years in downtown Fullerton, locals said he was never a threat. Eye witnesses say he was not resisting. So many skull fractures from beating and multi taser's as he screamed for his dad.
This fatal beating was on July 5th.

Still waiting for the city to release the video from a pole camera that recorded it ???
They do not want to release it due to brutality of these Rogue Cops.

Officer Manuel Ramos is charged with second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter and Cpl. Jay Cicinelli is charged with involuntary manslaughter and excessive use of force.

Bankhead, a retired Fullerton police officer who spent 31 years on the force, said "two rogue police officers failed Kelly ... and disgraced the department and our city."

Kelly's dad (ex Sheriff) Ron Thomas said;

Thomas' father, Ron Thomas, said Wednesday he was pleased that bail was kept at $1 million for Ramos.

"He's wearing handcuffs right now -- which is great -- for the murder of my son," Ron Thomas said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/09/kelly-thomas-begged-for-his-life-from-menacing-officer-da-says.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eolzmeSZ75Q&feature=related
DR

Which Way Out
09-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Get a Rope.

Yea I know you can't do that. But in due time the scum that did this will wish it was over.

DarkShadow
09-22-2011, 09:04 AM
1000:1 that murder plea doesn't stick.

Just basing those odds on trends and historical analysis. Point blank, jurors are sympathetic to LEOs.

Case in point:

That Bay Area Rapid Transit officer who shot the guy in the back as he was laying down? He said he thought he was drawing his tazer. Murder charges didn't stick, got Involuntary Manslaughter. Furthermore, judges will most likely reduce sentences in these types of cases. In this instance, the officer got sentences to 2 years, and the judge reduced it to 1.

Plaxico Burress shot HIMSELF in the leg, and served more time. Just saying.

In any cases, bringing charges is the easy part. Convicting them is the real doozie.

DarkShadow
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM
I dunno about you guys, but if I was up for murder charges, I'd at least want to wear a suit during my arraignment.

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2011-09/64925950.jpg

This dude looks like he's about to go play 18 holes at his local country club.

:LOL:

smokehound
09-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Couple 'o screwed piggies. These cops dont have political power, so they wont be getting the luxury that Mike Corona had.

They will be sent to normal prison, with no protection.

tailchaser001
09-22-2011, 09:14 AM
They pretty much tortured the guy and continue to torture his dad and family. I hope the family gets justice and these so-called cops get what they deserve. General public!!!!

They need to go after the other 4 cops as well. Accomplices to the crime. I hope Kelly's soul can rest in peace!

Dr. MindBendo
09-22-2011, 09:25 AM
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2011-09/64925950.jpg

This dude looks like he's about to go play 18 holes at his local country club.

:LOL:

Or go smoke some frajos and drink some pistos with the homies.

Lady Quagga
09-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Jesus H., if I didn't know that was Officer Ramos, I'd peg him for answering PCP possession charges....

....although if that was the case, he'd be in the defendants cage, wearing county blues....

....wait a minute, I hear a song in this!

Go to jail like a cholo
Nuts@ck up, side to side

casting call
09-22-2011, 11:48 AM
1000:1 that murder plea doesn't stick.

Just basing those odds on trends and historical analysis. Point blank, jurors are sympathetic to LEOs.

Case in point:

That Bay Area Rapid Transit officer who shot the guy in the back as he was laying down? He said he thought he was drawing his tazer. Murder charges didn't stick, got Involuntary Manslaughter. Furthermore, judges will most likely reduce sentences in these types of cases. In this instance, the officer got sentences to 2 years, and the judge reduced it to 1.

Plaxico Burress shot HIMSELF in the leg, and served more time. Just saying.

In any cases, bringing charges is the easy part. Convicting them is the real doozie.

Dont forget about the Douglas Zerby case where the Long Beach PD killed a man with a garden hose with no warning. I hope that case doesnt get swept under the rug.

Marley
09-22-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm glad they are charging these goons. I wish they could all be charged with the murder that it was. The police have a tough job and we should give them the benefit of the doubt in most cases, but no one is allowed to do to anyone or anything what they did to Kelley Thomas.
I have had the opportunity to interact with many Fullerton police officers, Chief McKinley included, having spent the first 20 years of my career managing restaurants within the city. I will never be able to look at one the same way ever again.

smokehound
09-22-2011, 04:42 PM
the saddest part about this is that the cops show absolutely no remorse, or emotion. They are classic sociopaths, humans without a sense of morality. This is terrible.

fish-o-haulic
09-22-2011, 05:42 PM
the saddest part about this is that the cops show absolutely no remorse, or emotion. They are classic sociopaths, humans without a sense of morality. This is terrible.

what sad is that some of his cop buddies are probably on his side about the whole thing just cause hes a fellow cop. Not saying all cops are this way but some of these cops are just as bad if not worse than gang members.

DockRat
09-22-2011, 06:16 PM
This Bus video and audio is hard to listen to. At 1:30 the guy describes the beating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYJi3lgXLBU

Marley
09-22-2011, 09:42 PM
what sad is that some of his cop buddies are probably on his side about the whole thing just cause hes a fellow cop. Not saying all cops are this way but some of these cops are just as bad if not worse than gang members.

You have to know that this was not the first time this kind of thing happened with those cops and if it weren't for a blogger getting the word out literally to the world, this incident would have been allowed to disappear, too. This time happened to be Ramos' turn to have some "fun," only this time it went too far and the 'perp' died. Who knows who got beat up last time? I hope there won't be a next time.
There should be bigger heads rolling because of the attempted coverup by FPD brass and by the Fullerton City Council.

FELIPE
09-23-2011, 03:00 AM
Too bad he wasnt a white cop might have gotten off like in the san francisco case!!!!

smokehound
09-23-2011, 03:05 AM
Too bad he wasnt a white cop might have gotten off like in the san francisco case!!!!We get it. You hate white people.

vanillagurilla
09-23-2011, 03:15 AM
We get it. You hate white people.

$20 says he has an "SGV" tattoo lol jk.

mil sonrisas
09-23-2011, 03:29 AM
I'm Pretty sure that whatever time he does will be plenty of time for him to have justice served to him. Cops in prison dont normally last too long. And not only is he a cop going to prison, but a cop who is going to prison for killing someone. justice will be served...

FELIPE
09-23-2011, 03:34 AM
we get it. You hate white people.

its a fact look it up white cop shoots black kid in the back and is aquitted!!! Come on now
justify that smokehound!!! THATS FUNNY YOU TRYN TO SPEAK FOR ME NOW?
I HATE THE FACT YOUR SPREADING HATE AGAINST MY PEOPLE AND DECIDED TO DEFEND
MY RACE!!! MEET ME IN PERSON I HATE NO RACE.

Cangler
09-23-2011, 08:31 AM
its a fact look it up white cop shoots black kid in the back and is aquitted!!! Come on now
justify that smokehound!!! THATS FUNNY YOU TRYN TO SPEAK FOR ME NOW?
I HATE THE FACT YOUR SPREADING HATE AGAINST MY PEOPLE AND DECIDED TO DEFEND
MY RACE!!! MEET ME IN PERSON I HATE NO RACE.

So much hate ..

DarkShadow
09-23-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm Pretty sure that whatever time he does will be plenty of time for him to have justice served to him. Cops in prison dont normally last too long. And not only is he a cop going to prison, but a cop who is going to prison for killing someone. justice will be served...

http://www.ocregister.com/news/thomas-318392-ramos-officer.html

You seriously think they're gonna let him mingle in GenPop, IF he does time? They're already giving the guy preferential treatment.

"My fists ... are getting ready to f--- you up."

:Secret:

Apparently you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work for Fullerton PD, considering Ramos knew he had a device ON HIS PERSON that was recording everything he said.

seal
09-23-2011, 09:22 AM
There's another individual that died at the hand of the police recently where everybody was up in arms about police brutality but it appears from reports that the police did not violate the individuals rights and unfortutantely Mr. Kephart just didn't cooperate and died from a Tazing. But prior to this report coming out there were was a march for justice, postings all over the net inferring a coverup, rumors on confiscation of videos of the event etc... that appear at this point to be incorrect.

http://rotwnews.com/section/crime/kephart_death/7395

Mr. Kephart was white I don't know the ethnic background of the Police involved but my point is that not every case of brutality by Police is true and at the same time in Mr. Thomas's case hopefully justice will prevail, what the police did was an obvious atrocity, slam the prison door on the basstards for a LONG TIME!

DockRat
09-23-2011, 09:33 AM
So much hate ..
X2
Racism is fully alive in 2011. More in the middle to lower class areas.
Now it turning into ' Latino Cop Kills White Kid '
Thanks Phillipe, now we can go fishing again and catch you again (hook line and sinker)
The PM you sent showed much hate. My reply to you was full of love, lets go fishing buddy.
You must have THICK SKIN in life to succeed. Walk away from issues or debate them.

LETS HAVE A GROUP HUG ! http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/GrannyLeah/Smilies/orangemegahug.gif

Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Mandela Stood up and FOUGHT HARD with words not fists, knives guns.

Cities like Fullerton have White, Black, Latino, Asian Cops.
They all work together and have each others back THE SAME AS SOLDIERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Ramos had some mental issues maybe, anger, rage, could have been beaten as a child, divorced, who knows ???
The other cops should have stopped him and pulled him off, kooks.

Now, a trial, lawsuit. Douglas Zerby in LB Lawsuit, Kelly Thomas. WHO PAYS ? TAX PAYERS !
This brings us back to the Illegal Immigration topic that disappeared. People that don't pay taxes (illegals or cash guys) don't care, the working man see there taxes go up to pay out LAWSUITS (Zerby, Thomas).
DR

5150fishn
09-23-2011, 09:54 AM
There are bad people in every line of work and race has nothing to do with it. These cops are bad seeds and should have been weeded out during the hiring process but some people no how to cheat the system and get jobs that they never should have. Unfortunatly as someone who was a firefighter for 8 years the psycological tests that are given for many law enforcment and firefighter jobs seem twisted and I don't believe weed out those that truly have problems. Hopefully justice will be served but only time will tell.

casting call
09-23-2011, 03:55 PM
$20 says he has an "SGV" tattoo lol jk.

No youre not! :ROFL:

fish-o-haulic
09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
We get it. You hate white people.

not only white people. i got a rather racist comment from him in my pm box today. Felipe sure has alot of guts to send a racist remark to a black person over the computer in a pm where no one but the intended target could see it. where no one else could jump on him. ya he has balls

casting call
09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
What did he say? Its funny how he was the one that started accusing people of being racist but at the same time spewing racist remarks towards others. His posts were full of hypocritical comments. /threadjack

Anyway, I hope the Thomas family will finally find inner peace when (or rather, IF) justice is served.

fish-o-haulic
09-23-2011, 06:48 PM
What did he say? Its funny how he was the one that started accusing people of being racist but at the same time spewing racist remarks towards others. His posts were full of hypocritical comments. /threadjack

Anyway, I hope the Thomas family will finally find inner peace when (or rather, IF) justice is served.

this is what he said." I DONT SEE YOU JUMPIN ON A BOAT FOR AFRICA?!!!"

casting call
09-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, he said some pretty nasty stuff on that thread. Pay him no mind dude.

seal
09-23-2011, 07:43 PM

Damn you black fish-o? I pegged you for a albino white supremicist! My stereotyping radar must be all jammed up.

jim young
09-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Damn you black fish-o? I pegged you for a albino white supremicist! My stereotyping radar must be all jammed up.

Is you, now? hahahahahahahaha

fish-o-haulic
09-23-2011, 09:24 PM

sall good seal. throughout highschool most kids said i was white washed. but that is a conversations i will not get into right now. LOL

DockRat
09-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Funny how race is always part of it. This time the Latino Cop beats Whitey.

Heard a interview with a family of Kelly Thomas about how normal he was till the
disease SCHIZOPHRENIA started kicking in about 18 years of age.

HE HAD NO CHOICE, LIKE CANCER.

Different doctors, meds. They said when he started losing it he would go on WALKABOUTS for days.
Then come back. Different family members had a open door policy with him. Kelly ended up SICK and
prefered to live on the streets.

His situation is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than a homeless Crack Smoker or a Homeless drunk.
HE WAS MENTALLY SICK and not high on drugs.

LMAO, got you pm. I got one too, I think Felipe should run for President.
I got one too, Fricken Classic, loved it. I tried the kill him kindness response. LMAO

Schizophrenia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Schizoid personality disorder, Schizotypal personality disorder, Schizoaffective disorder, or Schizophasia.
For other uses, see Schizophrenia (disambiguation).

Schizophrenia (play /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder characterized by a disintegration of thought processes and of emotional responsiveness.[1] It most commonly manifests itself as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction. The onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood, with a global lifetime prevalence of about 0.3–0.7%.[2] Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the patient's reported experiences.

Genetics, early environment, neurobiology, and psychological and social processes appear to be important contributory factors; some recreational and prescription drugs appear to cause or worsen symptoms. Current research is focused on the role of neurobiology, although no single isolated organic cause has been found. The many possible combinations of symptoms have triggered debate about whether the diagnosis represents a single disorder or a number of discrete syndromes. Despite the etymology of the term from the Greek roots skhizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-; "mind"), schizophrenia does not imply a "split mind" and it is not the same as dissociative identity disorder—also known as "multiple personality disorder" or "split personality"—a condition with which it is often confused in public perception.[3]

The mainstay of treatment is antipsychotic medication, which primarily suppresses dopamine (and sometimes serotonin) receptor activity. Psychotherapy and vocational and social rehabilitation are also important in treatment. In more serious cases—where there is risk to self and others—involuntary hospitalization may be necessary, although hospital stays are now shorter and less frequent than they once were.[4]

The disorder is thought mainly to affect cognition, but it also usually contributes to chronic problems with behavior and emotion. People with schizophrenia are likely to have additional (comorbid) conditions, including major depression and anxiety disorders; the lifetime occurrence of substance abuse is almost 50%.[5] Social problems, such as long-term unemployment, poverty and homelessness, are common. The average life expectancy of people with the disorder is 12 to 15 years less than those without, the result of increased physical health problems and a higher suicide rate (about 5%)

DarkShadow
09-26-2011, 02:54 PM
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6111/hahajlu.jpg

DarkShadow
09-30-2011, 09:59 AM
Apparently "Officer" Ramos made bail.

Now who on earth would contribute bail money to get someone accused of murder out of jail?

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/09/officer_manuel_ramos_charged_i.php

City Dad
09-30-2011, 10:20 AM
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6111/hahajlu.jpg

Well done, DS. Well done

smokehound
09-30-2011, 11:10 AM
haha that guy's out on bail, now. He's gonna go commit brutality on some homeless people. :LOL: