PDA

View Full Version : Rental boats

twebb123456
09-21-2011, 10:44 PM
How are those new rental boats. I'm thinking about going on sunday. Also how's the lmb fishing going lately.

scott e
09-22-2011, 07:45 AM
I'd call ken @ the bass taxi instead. Much nicer (18 ft fiberglass skeeter), faster (you'll get a ticket if you're not careful), larger (carpeted) fishing platform, better graphs and 100 lb thrust 24 v trolling motor. Matter of fact I did it last week and am doing it again this coming monday! For the extra 30 bucks it's more than well worth it!!! Never mind the fact you don't have to stand in line to rent and fill out forms and wait for a boat etc.

MOON
09-22-2011, 01:09 PM
Another vote for Ken's service @ BASS TAXI I use to rent his boat 1-2times a week split it 2-3guys is much better deal IMO...BTW Ken is also great for info. on what is biting and working...

dixoncider
09-22-2011, 09:09 PM
THey are the same as the old ones just new..at least that's what I saw out there..

pigdestroyer
09-23-2011, 08:35 AM
I'd call ken @ the bass taxi instead. Much nicer (18 ft fiberglass skeeter), faster (you'll get a ticket if you're not careful), larger (carpeted) fishing platform, better graphs and 100 lb thrust 24 v trolling motor. Matter of fact I did it last week and am doing it again this coming monday! For the extra 30 bucks it's more than well worth it!!! Never mind the fact you don't have to stand in line to rent and fill out forms and wait for a boat etc.

+2........................