PDA

View Full Version : Got my very First Tube, It's offical now!!!!!!!!!

Ray Lopez
08-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Well i have been telling my g/f how badly i want to get a float tube for the last month or so. Plus since my birthday was on the 12th i told her i want a gift card for Bass pro shops.

Well she got me the gift card and on my b-day i told her i wanted to go to BPS to buy my tube.

I ended up getting the Browning Stalker Float Tube

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/RayLopez/Fishing%20Photos/BrowningStalkerFloatTube.jpg

I took it out on monday to the lagoon and caught one dink bass on the west shore line.

All i can say is....******* Awesome i loved it had a great time floating and kicking around the lake for a few hours. Luckly i have strong legs so i can kick for hours on end and not pay for it the next day.

I need to get a year pass so i can use it all the time

gonna be doing a FNN tuber get togehter this saturday on the goon.

hope to see some of ya there

Skyler
08-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Cool tube. You're right, your legs don't pay for it the next day, it's just your overall energy level after the longer days. I thought the same thing as you at first, after hitting jenks, but trust me, once you have to paddle over a mile and a half of lake perris in heavy crosswinds and currents, you'll sure as hell feel it that night, he he. And like you, my legs are definitely strong, after all the martial arts, hiking, weight and aerobic training and whatnot. But I'll tell you, bro, after 8 hours in some giant diving fins you'll be sleeping like a baby, he he. Have fun. Hope to see you on the water sometime.

Fisher-of-Men
08-14-2007, 08:40 PM
That's a nice looking tube. I like the color.

Congrats :!:

Fisher-of-Men

Socal Bassman
08-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Nice tube Ray Lo! Hope to see you out at the goon sometime.

You're not kidding about those currents and crosswinds Skyler. I always thought my legs were strong after many years of fishing up and down Perris' 2.5mile long dam, but kicking against the wind and current with long fins had me out that night LOL. Wasn't sore the next day though.

Ronira
08-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Allright Ray, looks like you guys have quite the floatilla ( is that spelled right ) of tubers. Bring that thing out to Perris sometime. Peace Ron

FishSum
08-15-2007, 05:07 PM
AH Yes..............another tuber joiins the force.
congrats and enjoy....

KaliDawgFan
08-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I hear ya man. I took my float tube out for the first time the other weekend and had a blast even though I got skunked.

Ray Lopez
08-15-2007, 07:56 PM
just got back from my second tube adventure and nailed another bass on the west shore of the lagoon. This time i got a picture and actully landed the fish. When captain castaic send me the pic i'll post it up.

I'm also gonna go again tomorrow morning since my work is having there yearly lagoon picnic and wont be there till 8 so i'll be there at 6am to get a few hours in then help set up get back in the tube and fish saome more. Get back to the shoreline eat and then head back to the lake lol.

then once again on saturday morning with a few FNN'ers for a tube mission.

I swear to you guys i'm not addicted, i just need to break the new tube in :lol: lol