PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone fished at MacArthur park lake?

M6teenbam
09-21-2011, 03:34 AM
I ask because I heard the fish from the recently drained lake in echo park, the fish were all moved to MacArthur park. There for, I will be fishing that today. I'll let you all know how it goes.

smokehound
09-21-2011, 03:39 AM
I ask because I heard the fish from the recently drained lake in echo park, the fish were all moved to MacArthur park. There for, I will be fishing that today. I'll let you all know how it goes.Stay alert. That park is pretty dangerous at times. make sure to lock your car doors.

vicioustattoo
09-24-2011, 02:49 AM
I ask because I heard the fish from the recently drained lake in echo park, the fish were all moved to MacArthur park. There for, I will be fishing that today. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes

BUSTER124
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM
I work about 1/4 mile from Mac Park. I would love to fish it. It has some very promising areas ie: boat docks, man made rocks and some weeds. I bet it would be good. No pressure from all the people. I rarely ever see anyone bass fishing. Mostly catfish and trout (when they stock). In that park you have dope dealers, gangmembers and folks trying to sell you fake ID and drivers licenses, but not many fishing..