PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna fish??????

headcase881
09-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Any one fishing on friday at lake perris???????? I am thinking of playing hookie and float tubeing bersconies or north side let me know::::: if intrested:Secret:

Kelster
09-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Good luck out there on Friday. Post your results as I might try to sneak out there Saturday and fish the same area we fished before.

headcase881
09-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Well by the way its looking im probably gonna go on Saturday hope to see you out there. I do have a minor report but its not mine my buddy was on the spot this weekend and only hit six water down fish are moving farther out we are gonna have to fish with the parasites out in the middle of the lake ha ha ha

Frequent Flyer
09-19-2011, 04:32 PM
might eithr float tube here if i can convince my parents or corona for some cats...ill hit u up if i go

Konacrush
09-19-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm down to go on friday or saturday hit up da flying hawaiian and we'll go get um allllllllrite

Natethegreat
09-19-2011, 04:45 PM
i was there this past Saturday. got there late around 9 am there were a handfull of float tubes out at bernasconi.

I might be there this Saturday as well. If you see a guy with a bright orange trout unlimited float tube that will be me :)

headcase881
09-19-2011, 04:46 PM
right on got some intrest im down i got the itch havnt fished in a few weeks thats also why i want the friday bite before the water gets pounded for the weekend

TheAsianGuy
09-19-2011, 05:08 PM
i was there this past Saturday. got there late around 9 am there were a handfull of float tubes out at bernasconi.

I might be there this Saturday as well. If you see a guy with a bright orange trout unlimited float tube that will be me :)

So, that was you Nate! I was wondering who was the one in the bright orange float near the Caddis bright orange top. That's one hell of a beacon for the watercrafts to see you in the water.

fishmounter
09-19-2011, 05:34 PM
I float tube LP on Fridays. I'm going to try and make it out 9-23 @ 6-6:30. Bernasconi Rd.

headcase881
09-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Ya bersconies is where I norrmally fish gonna check it out if its not poppin im gonna try by power boat cove I like it over ther for the huge no wake zone don't have to dodge jet skis a other retards of the sort

Kelster
09-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Yea it was odd the last time out, the rougher the water got and closer the ski do-do's got to us the better the bite got. Also the tighter the butt cheeks:EyePop:, especially when those two nim-rods were doing donuts close to you and your buddy.:Angry: If the I don't go on a date with my wife Saturday I will try to get out there.

Sandman_Tracker
09-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Ill be out Friday morning. I was debating on DVL or Perris, but I think I'm gonna hit up LP. I'll be there in a boat...going solo. If anyone wants to tag along, let me know...I'm looking for someone who can share the "in's and out's" of LP and DVL.

headcase881
09-22-2011, 07:49 AM
I usually tube the lake but a boat would be nice hit more then just one bea ch. I. Think im gonna meet konacrush out there if not let me know what it take to get in the back seat