PDA

View Full Version : G Loomis Swimbait rod, G Loomis Mossy back rod, Zillion swimbait rod

VineAssist
09-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Whats going on FNN,

Doing some summer cleaning and getting rid of some stuff that wont see action anymore. Rods are in great shape. They are listed as follows. If you buy two I will swing a better deal. If you buy all three you will get a better deal.

First up is a G Loomis 904Swbr. This is the lightest swimbait rod in the Loomis swimbait family. Got it for throwing smaller baits. But havent used it all that much. Rod retails for $265 at tacklewarehouse. I am selling it for $150.

Next up is a G Loomis BCR 853. This is the mossyback rod. This rod is awesome for texas rigs, and jigs. Just not long enough for the applications I was using it for. I will sell this one for $140.

Last I have a Diawa Zillion Swimbait rod model number TDZL801MHB. This rod is awesome for triple trouts and other similar sized baits. A really nice rod but I just got some custom stuff. Will let this one go for $140.

If you buy the two loomis's I will sell those for $250. All three will go for $350. Let me know via PM. Would like to have them gone by Sunday.

Moz2121
09-20-2011, 09:43 AM
is the zillion the split grip?

VineAssist
09-22-2011, 04:12 PM
No it is the full eva foam rod

LGHT
09-23-2011, 08:41 AM
PM sent................